ffocused Slow and Steady Build

Unfortunately that site isn't new, only place to get them new...just not many people wanting to pay that price...lol...

Well, my car is a 2002 and didn't come with sidemarkers. I traced the hole in the fender from a junked protege that had them stock and measured where the holes were and cut holes for them in my fenders.

But if your car already has side markers, yeah they'll pop in no problem haha.

hey bro this is kind of a thread jack but hope you don't mind. I was wondering how close your exhaust sits to your rear lateral support links? do you hear it rattle or do you still have room?

hey bro this is kind of a thread jack but hope you don't mind. I was wondering how close your exhaust sits to your rear lateral support links? do you hear it rattle or do you still have room?

No worries. With the stock ES muffler it was fine. I recently installed the MSP axle back like what you have and it definitely rattles on the lateral links. It's just about touching them haha.

You got skirts now? Lol mine are sitting in my house right now. How'd you go about installing those? I'm skeptical of drilling holes in the bottom of the car

Latest posts

Back