evil's slow and steady build

Stock springs are not worth anything unless someone needed them. Prolly worth 10 bucks per plus shipping. As for the evo lip is that a lip off the evo? Or the name of lip for protege?

What a bummer! I think its off of the evo, but can be man handled into fitting our bumpers.

Started my door molding delete today. Got most of the adhesive off of the doors, pics up tomorrow.

Awesome i wanna see how they turn out. i was thinking of doing these too but i was scared if there are going to be some holes at the end lol. post pics soon man. ohh and by the way Jason Naoto told me you was at the show. was looking forward to meeting you but you left after it rained hard he told me lol
Started my door molding delete today. Got most of the adhesive off of the doors, pics up tomorrow.

Awesome i wanna see how they turn out. i was thinking of doing these too but i was scared if there are going to be some holes at the end lol. post pics soon man. ohh and by the way Jason Naoto told me you was at the show. was looking forward to meeting you but you left after it rained hard he told me lol

I like the cleaner look. So far just the adhesive is sticking to the doors, and since its white adhesive, it looks like crap. I have the passenger side mostly done. I was worried about holes too, but there are none. I saw Naoto's car and it looks awesome. I'm jealous haha. I looked for your car and was hoping you'd be there but I had looked at all of the show cars by the time it started to rain and I decided to leave. How far away are you form vab?

chargespeed subaru lip(ebay) is what people have been adding under protege bumpers, not sure anyone has tried an evo lip. i know the s204 and chargspeed lip fit with some minor bending and trimming in the wheel wells.

That's what it is!^ I couldn't remember the name! Stivine6 tells me I have to get a lip and skirts now that I'm lowered.

see the thing is that i got there a lil late and there was no parking at the show parking lot so i parked at the spectators parking lot lol. and im like close to 4 hours away from va beach lol. and i wanna see how urs turn out after you take the molding off i might do them to mine also :D.
I like the cleaner look. So far just the adhesive is sticking to the doors, and since its white adhesive, it looks like crap. I have the passenger side mostly done. I was worried about holes too, but there are none. I saw Naoto's car and it looks awesome. I'm jealous haha. I looked for your car and was hoping you'd be there but I had looked at all of the show cars by the time it started to rain and I decided to leave. How far away are you form vab?

NNOOOOOO! get 3M adhesive remover. it'll save you at least an hour of work. spray on, let it sit for 5 min, wipe off, done.

I looked for it! I couldn't find it in any of the stores so I had to go with goof off. It didn't work well so I'm doing the soap and razor trick and it sucks deluxe.

I looked for it! I couldn't find it in any of the stores so I had to go with goof off. It didn't work well so I'm doing the soap and razor trick and it sucks deluxe.

A pin stripe remover on a drill works pretty well for that sort of thing. It's pretty much a magic eraser and you should be able to get one at any auto body/parts store.

Looks like this and you won't risk messing up your paint.

0609st_10_z+toyota_tacoma+eraser_wheel.jpg

Last edited:
Back