evil's slow and steady build

Looking pretty good. Still a big gap but much better than stock haha :p
Looking forward to the full install pictures.

Much better than stock yes! I maybe have a 1/2 inch clearance when wheel is turned I can't fit a credit card. Lol my next setup will be sway bars! No flex baby!

Thanks guys, I finished the rear yesterday and its settled down. I can't fit two fingers in the gaps and my iPhone just fits under the front bumper. Low looks soooo much better than stock! Pics when I get home.

Last edited:
how much do the tein springs drop? and what size wheel you running?
Thanks guys, I finished the rear yesterday and its settled down. I can't fit two fingers in the gaps and my iPhone just fits under the front bumper. Low looks soooo much better than stock! Pics when I get home.

Looks great! Drive for a couple of day and then go get a alignment! Don't want to be shelling out 500-600 bucks for tires in a couple months. Lol

^ i second that, i need to replace my control arm bushings asap so i can get an alignment. drop looks good man, how are the teins riding?

Looks great! Drive for a couple of day and then go get a alignment! Don't want to be shelling out 500-600 bucks for tires in a couple months. Lol
^ i second that, i need to replace my control arm bushings asap so i can get an alignment. drop looks good man, how are the teins riding?

Thank you! I think I'm going to get just the front aligned though. My mechanic said that I might need the rear camber kit and that runs about $150ish. Online I can get one for 25 bucks. I like the ride better than stock actually. And besides the knocking sound, everything is great. I can fit two fingers in the gaps if I angle them, otherwise its a little bit bigger than a finger width gap.

now you need some extra stuff and goodies to make it look lower :D, lips and side skirts :D

Those can get pricey haha. And I'm the only person that I know of on the forum that has the rally armor flaps on. I need to start putting money into the power plant. Almost everything I've done has been aesthetic.

Hey theevilm! I heard you going to the springfest car show at VA beach next weekend? I am going too.

I plan on going! Unless there's something that I can't get out of I will be there. Do we have to pay to go or is that just to enter a car?

If you go ill see you there. and yeah you only have to pay when you enter your car. I paid 20 dollars for the registration online. but u can also pay over there a lil more for registering.
I plan on going! Unless there's something that I can't get out of I will be there. Do we have to pay to go or is that just to enter a car?

I would have a 4 wheel alignment done! Trust me! I work in a shop and see this everyday. You will not need camber plates. Don't waste the money! I went lower than you did with springs and my car aligned just fine! But do all 4 no matter what he says. 4 wheel alignment cars are designed so the whole vehicle drives straight. Oh and when they are doing alignment make SURE he aligns the rear FIRST then the front! But does look good! I need side skirts and lip for front and rear. Where or what could I use for them?

I would have a 4 wheel alignment done! Trust me! I work in a shop and see this everyday. You will not need camber plates. Don't waste the money! I went lower than you did with springs and my car aligned just fine! But do all 4 no matter what he says. 4 wheel alignment cars are designed so the whole vehicle drives straight. Oh and when they are doing alignment make SURE he aligns the rear FIRST then the front! But does look good! I need side skirts and lip for front and rear. Where or what could I use for them?

Thank you! Do you know how much that will cost? You could try ebay for the evo lip and I've some people on here us garage door trim from the bottom as small lip. Doesn't look half bad if its done right, I just think its really cheap.

it's $5 to park if you're just spectating

I think that's what I'll end up doing. I don't think my car is up to standards as it sits right now haha.

Stock springs are not worth anything unless someone needed them. Prolly worth 10 bucks per plus shipping. As for the evo lip is that a lip off the evo? Or the name of lip for protege?

Back