Favorite MP5

new i think the 57f's are 500 a piece? maybe a lil more plus tires. so it was a pretty good deal.

i have pretty stiff springs. i feel like i'm part of the road hahahaha

tiger brand
rogue
something about this car in red is amazing.
give me a couple months and there'll be a nice black one floating around...

Ha ha...nice to see the Toronto Boys getting recognized. Good job Frankie (Junior) and Christian (Tiger Brand / aka Ricecooker)!

ghetto waggon said:
lots of clean wagons, rarely exposed

img8309pc0.jpg

eimgp5014qd2.jpg

TreFlip999 said:
i dont think ive seen this thread...slap me if im wrong but name your 5 favorite P5's from users in this forum...mine would be
1.Kickin MP5
2.yaggie1
3.rednecks r us
4.gapeachsp5
5.johndg
I wanna give props to everyone and props to being original and different...i get so sick of civics and integs...we truly are unique and no one can hate on a wagon anymore....thanks everyone for all the advice and for putting up with my questions that have been asked a thousand times, youve helped more then i could ever thank you...

Thank you. I'm honored to be in your top 5. Hell I'm happy to be in anybody's top 10.

There are some current pictures that I took this weekend if anybody is interested. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2999383&posted=1#post2999383

My favorites and in no paticular order are Pirana, azeli73, bigwoofer and ............... I could go on and on. Everyone one of us has a nice P5 and I like all of them.

Vroom vroom vroom and a zoom zoom zoom.

Later,

zoomzoom510 said:
yah l8r. would be one of the cleanest.

tiger im liking yours too. haha (hope you dont mind i stole some of your pics) and all others. my desktop background collection. and i hate you for coppin those jdm tails on imazda.com hah j/k didnt have funds then. oh well.

who is this though? they are not in a particular order. but i do favor the red with the gramlights 57pro. one of my fav got great contrast color and just the simplicity of it.

i know orange one is an msp but i favor it aswell.

i could be very well wrong but i do beive the 3rd car in that line up was snypers... his car influenced mine into being what it was.. these cars have so much potential its hard to just give a top 5.

pnfnj said:
^^^ here's another one of Junior's car from the top
very very nice car!!
img8302nu1.jpg
that car is nice as hell. i really like it.

theres so many proteges and p5s that i like that it wouldnt be possible for me to make a top 5 of my favorites.

what spoiler is that?
looks different from all the ones ive seen.

Last edited:
Back