Favorite MP5

TreFlip999

Contributor
Potential Scammer!
:
2003 Yellow Beast
i dont think ive seen this thread...slap me if im wrong but name your 5 favorite P5's from users in this forum...mine would be
1.Kickin MP5
2.yaggie1
3.rednecks r us
4.gapeachsp5
5.johndg
I wanna give props to everyone and props to being original and different...i get so sick of civics and integs...we truly are unique and no one can hate on a wagon anymore....thanks everyone for all the advice and for putting up with my questions that have been asked a thousand times, youve helped more then i could ever thank you...

i like a lot of those. Reynoldsrobbies p5 is pretty sick too. he's got the dg wide body kit and some other stuf.

TreFlip999 said:
i dont think ive seen this thread...slap me if im wrong but name your 5 favorite P5's from users in this forum...mine would be
1.Kickin MP5
2.yaggie1
3.rednecks r us
4.gapeachsp5
5.johndg
I wanna give props to everyone and props to being original and different...i get so sick of civics and integs...we truly are unique and no one can hate on a wagon anymore....thanks everyone for all the advice and for putting up with my questions that have been asked a thousand times, youve helped more then i could ever thank you...

Wow I didn't see this! Thanks for the #4 position. :) (Although I sold the rims so it doesn't look like my sig anymore. haha. We can still remember it in the bronze wheel days....)

~Jessica

gapeachsp5 said:
Wow I didn't see this! Thanks for the #4 position. :) (Although I sold the rims so it doesn't look like my sig anymore. haha. We can still remember it in the bronze wheel days....)

~Jessica

...Or the black wheel days HAHA! ;)

gapeachsp5 said:

~Jessica
those rims look so sickon your p5...my gf just got me a CAI for my birthday this month so the mods are coming...slowly but surely

equinox
brian mp5-t
bazooka joe
bigwoofer
tiger brand (I <3 classic red)
can't forget pirana's old p5!

there's just so many!

Hey thanks for remembering :D

dscn1692.jpg

DSCN0066.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSC03515.JPG

DSC03661-or.jpg

The vivid yellow clashes something horrible with the blazing yellow in your sig :)

both are awesome colors though

Pirana ftw (he's been helping me even though he doesn't have his p5 anymore)

ut oh... 666 posts... weee

Last edited:
I love Vivid Yellow...that thing was so bright!!! One more...see the title.

P5%20mag%20cover.jpg

Tiger Brand said:
L8R's authentic JDMness is hawt.
and I like BigWoofer's total show package.

yah l8r. would be one of the cleanest.

tiger im liking yours too. haha (hope you dont mind i stole some of your pics) and all others. my desktop background collection. and i hate you for coppin those jdm tails on imazda.com hah j/k didnt have funds then. oh well.

who is this though? they are not in a particular order. but i do favor the red with the gramlights 57pro. one of my fav got great contrast color and just the simplicity of it.

i know orange one is an msp but i favor it aswell.

Attachments

• fae007f4.jpg
    fae007f4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1811x.JPG
    IMG_1811x.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 171
  • pr5 - black.JPG
    pr5 - black.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 161
  • pr5 - red gold rims with lip.jpg
    pr5 - red gold rims with lip.jpg