Current and Future MSP Owners, how did you find this site?

How did you (Current and Future MSP owner) find this site?

• Did you search for anything relating to Protegs?

Votes: 113 23.3%
  • Did you find out on another site that we had a MSP forum?

Votes: 35 7.2%
  • Did you do a specific search on the net for MSP info?

Votes: 199 41.1%
  • Did you find this site via a link...like the one from Mazdaspeed?

Votes: 26 5.4%
  • Were you a visitor on the site but decided to become a member because of the MSP forum?

Votes: 30 6.2%
  • Did you happen to type msprotege.com?

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Other (please post how)

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • I saw it on a t-shirt, item of clothing or other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Google - Mazda Forums, and this site came up ! (drinks)

i knew erik (va03speed) and scott (blubeast22) before i even even thought about buying one. hell being around eriks black msp for 2 years made me want to go get one. and once i got one he told me about the forums an di been here ever since lol

the former owner of this car (ChiGuy_2002 on here) told me to check it out for any help i need with it

well i made a search on google... mazdaspeed pics.. so y found a lot of pictures... one of tha thousand where from here... so

where I am... my name is Billy, from Guatemala, C.A. (Central America.)
proud member of the team of Millenium Planet Audio, Car Audio...

representing Eclipse Car Audio...

I met a guy (his name escapes me but to my knowledge has the only other msp in little rock) at pizza hut and he said to go here.

I remembered... it was dustoff_army

Last edited:
Saw the car @ yahoo autos, wanted to know more about the car, went to YAHOO! typed in Mazdaspeed Protege Forums... took me straight here =D

i've googled mazdaspeed protege countless numbers of times but only found this forum link after i bought my car so it worked out well.

How did I find it?

I found this site just by googling a lot of different sites about how I could mod my MSP and also figuring out who has had issues with their MSP and how they fixed it. I found this site and I use it a lot for information. I like this forum because I know that anything I find is coming from real Mazda lovers and not from some automated website. So, I decided to sign up.

Back