Current and Future MSP Owners, how did you find this site?

How did you (Current and Future MSP owner) find this site?

• Did you search for anything relating to Protegs?

Votes: 113 23.3%
  • Did you find out on another site that we had a MSP forum?

Votes: 35 7.2%
  • Did you do a specific search on the net for MSP info?

Votes: 199 41.1%
  • Did you find this site via a link...like the one from Mazdaspeed?

Votes: 26 5.4%
  • Were you a visitor on the site but decided to become a member because of the MSP forum?

Votes: 30 6.2%
  • Did you happen to type msprotege.com?

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Other (please post how)

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • I saw it on a t-shirt, item of clothing or other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was looking through google images for pics of the MSP. Most of the modded ones linked to this forum.

Rafterman said:
I was at the dealer getting work done on my car and this page was their home page for the customer computer.

(ohsnap!) That's cool :D

Nice to see some fresh posts in this thread!

i just found this forum when after i test drove my msp last august and i wanted to find out everything about the car - then i bought it!

A guy who worked at the Mazda dealership where I bought my car also had an MSP and was already on this board. He referred me to this site.

A guy named Ron, I think his forum name is Tyrant, chased me down on I85 and followed me off the exit to a gas station to tell me about it... He put in the extra effort, lol. By the way, thanks Ron...

Rafterman said:
I was at the dealer getting work done on my car and this page was their home page for the customer computer.
wow, shows the dealer doesn't no crap about their cars, that and looking for people modding their cars so they can void warrenties...
edit: google search, looking for a body kit at the time.. glad i didn't find any then and got a used p5 kit:-D

i was pionted here by andrewsmc...madd props to site been to a few meets although i do not own a mazada but everyone was cool with it and had a blast.

Was referred to this place from someone on a local forum when looking for info about the car..

pointed here by drew (warrier04) and alex (auzzimp3) who i went to high school with back a few years ago and were busy learning/modding on their yellow MSP and mp3 and kinda got me sucked into it lol.

hahaha, it's funny to see that andrewsmc recruited you -- he's CRAZY about doing that! gotta love it.

How i found msprotege.com

I just searched for MSP forums and came up with this one.

Just searched Mazda forums and this one was the top of the search list.

I'm pretty glad I joined this one too!

Hi everyone! Glad to part of this community. I found this site couple of days ago and I finally decided to join. :D

Back