Cable43's P5 Diary (56k get ta steppin')

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

spy_2.jpg

Ooooohhhh.....back from the dead. New wheels. Must post pics.

Did you ever do the write up for the rear wiper? (poke)

Last edited:
your car = teh hawtness! I would have kept the Flying M on the rear, but that's it. I'm thinking about losing the P5 and mazda badge and just keeping the M. IDK if you're into them or not, but JDM tails would really complete the rear imo. Anyways, the car looks soooo nice. Get us a how-to on the mazda6 rear wiper :)

I say no badges what so ever cleaner is better. If people don't know what kind of car that is then keep em guessing.

Hey Cable,
How come your front clip is white in the first pics you posted? Was it a replacement?
Bitchin car by the way:)

cable43 said:
Springs going on as you read this

springish.jpg

(thumb)

Are those Espilir's I spy??

I've been trying to find a set but not having much luck. Care to help a guy out in his quest (that is if those are in fact Espilir's)?

InFlames said:
This diary sucks, more pics dammit! :)

i'm in the mountains right now .. but the are coming... i've been doing some pretty cool s*** lately - different type stuff

Moonman8 said:
Are those Espilir's I spy??

I've been trying to find a set but not having much luck. Care to help a guy out in his quest (that is if those are in fact Espilir's)?

nope, sorry they are faulken / eibach - but i'll keep an ear out for ya

Last edited:
cable43 said:
sorry the are faulken / eibach - but i'll keep an ear out for ya

schucks. i guess my spy eye deceives me. good choices btw, I've heard good things about the Falken Factory springs.

cable43 said:
I have some 17's chillinn waiting on rubber.. but I may sell them and get somethin else
Great work, it all looks so clean & bad ass. Only thing I noticed was no firewall grommets on the new endlinks to keep them silent permanently. Only reason I noticed was there is a pile of illuminas in the garage waiting for the same endlinks to show up so they & the pile of fresh rotors,pads & goodridge lines can magically jump in place while I sleep all at the same time.

Last edited:
i12drivemyMP5 said:
Great work, it all looks so clean & bad ass. Only thing I noticed was no firewall grommets on the new endlinks to keep them silent permanently. Only reason I noticed was there is a pile of illuminas in the garage waiting for the same endlinks to show up so they & the pile of fresh rotors,pads & goodridge lines can magically jump in place while I sleep all at the same time.

i put the grommets on - i will get some updated pics soon

Back