Cable43's P5 Diary (56k get ta steppin')

Im lovin that rear wiper. sleek as hell. Overall sick lookin ride. i love that colour.

DAMN nice ride man! i had to read your list of what you did to notice some of the things...its real subtle, very very very nice. great job, whered you get those skirts from? they look REAL nice, follow the lines of the car good too

howd you shave the bumper lights?

Last edited:
Many others have said it before me, but the shaved back and rear wiper look absolutely awesome! Great Work!

lol, the skirts are bc2.......... besides that i did not even notice the molded rear plate cover thing..............very nice job. if i did not have a c/f trunk i would copy you............;)

thanks for the positive reply all

F YOU CHI!!!! j/k

redpr5 said:
DAMN nice ride man! i had to read your list of what you did to notice some of the things...its real subtle, very very very nice. great job, whered you get those skirts from? they look REAL nice, follow the lines of the car good too

howd you shave the bumper lights?

i got the skirts from buddy club in FL( link )
250 shipped. it took about a week and a half because they didn't have them in stock and had to make them fresh. they fit great.
now i just need the Mint Blue Type 1 wing

the bumper lights i did with my new favorite toy... FIBER GLASS!
again... a lot of sanding and patience!!!

*** don't go here: http://www.buddyclub.com/ CAUSE THAT AIN'T IT!!!!!!

Last edited:
Update!!

ok so it took me a while but:

1.5" lower and 4mm tighter in the back

FRIDAY:
back3.jpg

SUNDAY:
wet-at-work6.jpg

wet-at-work5.jpg

wet-at-work2.jpg

wet-at-work1.jpg

wet-at-work3.jpg

wet-at-work4.jpg

man were the stock end links a b****.
rbsway3.jpg

rbsway2.jpg

rbsway.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice!!! (first)

I especially love the rear wiper among other things. (thumb)

you know.. this slow POS don't look to bad, if I do say so myself - that's it time for a a new sig.....

Nice. Have you ever considered that stock license plate holder? You cant replace it with a better holder since the holes don't line up. What do you think?

ChiMSP said:
nice job. looks great. are you considering wheels?

I have some 17's chillinn waiting on rubber.. but I may sell them and get somethin else

Last edited:
Looks very good - car is almost the right colour too :) You are making me soooo impatient... lol Springs are at a friend's place, struts in the hatch, rear sway bar in the back seat, rims and endlinks in the basement, and rubber on the way in a few weeks.

Damn snow and cold weather! :(

Latest posts

Back