Blue calipers... How they look?

Finally found the post!

If anyone wants caliper stickers, PM me.

Colors: White, Metallic Silver, and Black
Price: $8 shipped

-Jason
JVD Graphics

Hey there's Jason, thanks again for the quick shipment and I plan on seeing them in the mail and on my car soon. Scott

hey what did u do the calipers like spray paint or bruch i bought spry and i dont know if that would be a good idea.... what do u guys think

Payton said:
hey what did u do the calipers like spray paint or bruch i bought spry and i dont know if that would be a good idea.... what do u guys think

You can use a high temperature caliper spray paint if you want, or you can get the G2 caliper paint kit. I would say get the G2, bc it comes with brushes and the brake cleaner and all that fun stuff. I did it initially with the spray paint, but now I am gonna buy the G2 Paint kit.
-Jason
JVD Graphics

definately get the G2 kit, although a little more pricey, it is well worth it in the end. there is minimal taping off and you will know where the paint is going. it said to wait 2 hours before putting the wheels back on but i did it carefully after 1 hour and it worked fine. i will post some pictures later today.

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
I use the high temp spray, but I spray it onto a sponge brush and brush it on, works really well for me, inexpensive.

Well I finally had time to finish painting my calipers, hubs, and cleaned my struts and springs, then applied my new MAZDA decals, thanks to Jason at JVD Graphics! Feedback please, I am the only person I have seen that went with the theme I did. Black on Silver.
1. brakes from a few feet back
2. closer in
3. hubs painted to match
4. struts and springs
5. wheels I really really want!!!!

I don't think you can really tell that the decals are metallic silver, but you can when you are looking at them in person.
Thanks Jason for a great little product.

Attachments

• Painted Brakes 007.jpg
    Painted Brakes 007.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Painted Brakes 008.jpg
    Painted Brakes 008.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Painted Brakes 011.jpg
    Painted Brakes 011.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Painted Brakes 009.jpg
    Painted Brakes 009.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 142
  • abcd 002.jpg
    abcd 002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 155
nice job!! but the jim foose wheels i dont like much and they probably weigh alot

z1.gif

these are my favorite wheels.. the Blitz Z1. ..its a kinda blurry pic. they do come in black with a polished lip and black bolts too

Velocifero said:
Well I finally had time to finish painting my calipers, hubs, and cleaned my struts and springs, then applied my new MAZDA decals, thanks to Jason at JVD Graphics! Feedback please, I am the only person I have seen that went with the theme I did. Black on Silver.
1. brakes from a few feet back
2. closer in
3. hubs painted to match
4. struts and springs
5. wheels I really really want!!!!

I don't think you can really tell that the decals are metallic silver, but you can when you are looking at them in person.
Thanks Jason for a great little product.

The caliper stickers look awesome Velocifero! Accents your color scheme great.

Still can make those for whomever that is interested.
-Jason
JVD Graphics

I like the subtle look. Too bright might look weird on a gray car. The first thing people would notice woudl be the calipers.

Back