Black or White CX-5?

After much debate, just picked up a white CX-5 GT Tech Package tonight. It's so beautiful in white. Thanks again fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have black exterior with sand leather interior....oreo cookies n' creme....and I love the contrast.

Bon

Go "Panda style" with mods if you cannot decide. Raiders logo would be cool too.

Look through my recent posts. I've got a white cx-5 that I dipped the wheels on. Not black like you mentioned, but anthracite grey. I never thought I'd buy a white car, but I love the look on the cx5.

I have owned black cars most. I had a black F-150 and a black Nissan Maxima. Dark paint color can hide (IMHO) small amounts of black trim or grille work, however large amounts of black trim (like on the CX-5) tend to call attention to it due to all the different textures (black lower trim, black grille, upper glossy grille trim, wiper cowl, wheel opening trim, foglight trim and both lower bumpers). IMHO, the lighter paint colors compliment this car well.

My Maxima only had wiper cowl and lower grille in black (same texture). I always felt it looked best in an all dark color (dark red, navy blue or black). The lighter the color the more it called out those small details.

Back