Best looking aftermarket grills?

hey guys im picking up an 03.5 blue MSP this weekend and the only thing missing is the lower grill and one of the lower small mesh covers where the "fog light" holes are on the black and the spicys. any suggestions for good looking grills?

i dont know the name but ive seen these that look like the DG grill but has mazdaspeed in the inside of the grill if i knew the name of this grill i would buy it my self they are sick

Do you mean this?

PHood6.jpg

If so, then yes, that's the DG carbon fiber grill with a Mazdaspeed badge insert. Definite DIY thing. :)

hey guys im picking up an 03.5 blue MSP this weekend and the only thing missing is the lower grill and one of the lower small mesh covers where the "fog light" holes are on the black and the spicys. any suggestions for good looking grills?

There are plenty of options for the upper grill, but i don't know of any for the lower and the fog delete covers. You may have to pick up OEM parts to replace those. Maybe contact Montgomery mazda, they have good prices...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123631823

Fog light delete panels- 000086C09 MSRP-25.00 Website-20.00
Lower mesh grill- B30P501T1A MSRP-33.30 Website-26.64

yeah rush thats what im talkin about and btw it looks really nice is there a how to on how to do that?

very interested on some different grill options myself. ive seen one where it looks like a mazda6. i think its one some msp over in hawaii. i need a grill also.

Looking for a new grill here also. Some d-bag threw something at my car on the highway and put a nice big hole and dent in my hood. I haven't found a nice replacement one yet.

yeah rush thats what im talkin about and btw it looks really nice is there a how to on how to do that?
It's incredibly easy. First, buy a DG CF grill. Next, buy a Mazdaspeed badge -- you can usually find 'em on Ebay for a pretty good price. Then, peel the backing off of the badge and squish it onto the mesh of the grill wherever you want it placed. :)

I never had to put on any 'extra glue' or anything like that. The adhesive that comes on the badge is plenty strong.

I like the mintblue grill that looks like a stock mazda6 grill. I think one of the members has it (hawaiianmsp?)

Back