Asain Hottie (Attacks Again)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
yah, no one is fine enough to have to put up with that BS...

No doubt. I don't put up with it anylonger. I realized that if this is the way it will be, there is definitely something better waiting for me.

fastdrvr23 said:

People like AH are just one more reason that I got a Carry Permit. Female or not, threatening someone's life or the well-being of someone's family?? Nope...

Good luck with it man.

Too bad here in Maryland it is next to impossible to get a Concealed Carry Permit. You need multiple documented threats that are notarized. If I lived in state with more lax gun laws, I would get my permit too. I know it's pretty simple to get a permit in a state like Texas, and the state of Vermont you don't even need a permit to carry!

Holy ****** s***!! I had no clue that she was this ******* pchycotic (sp?). Thanks for posting that timeline ben, shed some light on the whole ordeal. I didn't even know she ever ****** with anyone elses car.

Linux......uhh.....wtf? there isn't a way you can get a restraining order against this nutcase, and get your child in your custody??? I think its time to start gathering evidence for the court to see to show that she is unfit to take care of your child, Maybe videotape her stupid ass chasing you.

you guys seriously need to start gathering evidence of this b**** doing some of this stuff so you can get her ass locked up.

Linux, I understand she is the mother of your child, and that taking sole custody of your child would result in not having a mother figure in the picture, but sapril is obviously harmful to this child, or at least can be, I wouldn't risk her taking care of the child. Please try and see what you can do about getting custody of that kid!!

Ben........are you seriously going to move away? damn!! any pictures of the damage? i couldn't imagine how pissed you must have been. Did insurance take care of the two paint incidents??? I'd ******* be so furious if anyone did that s*** to my protege (even tho its old as hell and worthless).

man.. this sucks for u guys.. but everyone is right.. no one is fine enuff to put up with all this psychotic buisness.. well.. maybe if i could have mika tan and jade marcela at the same time id.... oh wait.. my bad.. i got sidetracked.. anyhow.. nokia is making a motion camera that u can hook to your house an when something moves it will send a image to your car or to your computer if u have a wireless network.. may be worth looking into if u want to gather evidence..

I think you should set her up. Have Ben come over as bait. Have someone with a video camera hiding across the street or something and stake out your car. Somehow let her know that you and Ben are together and where you guys are at. She will come and be phsyco b**** and its all on camera.

Something like that

LinuxRacr said:

No doubt. I don't put up with it anylonger. I realized that if this is the way it will be, there is definitely something better waiting for me.

Linux, so you are done with her? I'm glad to hear that man. You deserve much better, and so does the child.

Chris

enry said:
bigben, is that avatar from office space when they are smashing the laser printer?

I think it is that part. I think its the part when they where done smashing it and they all start to walk away and then this guy runs back for a few more shots.

mazdadan said:

Too bad here in Maryland it is next to impossible to get a Concealed Carry Permit. You need multiple documented threats that are notarized. If I lived in state with more lax gun laws, I would get my permit too. I know it's pretty simple to get a permit in a state like Texas, and the state of Vermont you don't even need a permit to carry!

Really? Whew, here in Mississippi there is no testing, qualifications for threats or anything of the sort.

Here, after your 21st birthday... go to the highway patrol office, get fingerprints, fill out a form, notarize it in the building, get your picture taken and pay $124 dollars... 3 months later you get the permit in the mail. It lasts for 4 years, then it is $50 per 4 year period after that.

Todd said:

I think it is that part. I think its the part when they where done smashing it and they all start to walk away and then this guy runs back for a few more shots.

Hahahahaha i remember.. that movie is a classic.

big_ben said:
I think so, I'm not sure. I wouldn't think someone would punch a printer with their bare fist,....unless the printer ****** with your car!

(lol)
That's friggin' hilarious.
But yeah, it's where they're out in the field and they mess up the priner. And yes, "Mike Bolton" is punching it with his bare fist. hahaha.

Man, this situation LinuxRacr & company are in is pretty insane... Hopefully, LinuxRacr (& his child's mother), can find a peaceful solution to all this.

If your "friends" are getting such treatment from her, I couldn't imagine what would happen to another girl you decide to take out on a date in the future. BEST OF LUCK to your NEXT girlfriend.... :eek:

In all honesty, LinuxRacr should really warn that Asian ex-girlfriend (or current girlfriend?) to avoid confrontation with other MP3 folks who hang out with him. Some people are not as tolerant as Big_Ben ... she could really end up getting hurt physcially where she couldn't take care of her own baby...

Good luck, man... thank goodness I don't go to Dallas very often. :D

mazdadan said:
the state of Vermont you don't even need a permit to carry!
and let me tell you something...that's the way it should be. Every US citizen already has a carrying permit--it's called the US Constitution!! (getsome)

see you need to work with in the law. you don't need a gun. Just buy the BIG ASS maglight. i mean the one tha is more then a foot long. You can really cause some damage with that puppy.. I should know b/c i have one. always keep it in my car and the best thing is that it is totally legal to have one as opposed to a baseball bat.

Why do you think cops have them???? HMMMM? lol

saided18 said:
see you need to work with in the law. you don't need a gun. Just buy the BIG ASS maglight. i mean the one tha is more then a foot long. You can really cause some damage with that puppy.. I should know b/c i have one. always keep it in my car and the best thing is that it is totally legal to have one as opposed to a baseball bat.

Why do you think cops have them???? HMMMM? lol

Next time your in Roxbury Mass. and the big guy whereing the mask demands your wallet, let him know you have a flash lite.

:wtf:

lol i knew someone would say something like that. but let me hit you with one of these things and then we can talk. And i am not making this up. the Reason why cops carry around those huge flash lights when they pull you over is to have good light but also as a weapon if they need it. obviously (sp?) if a guy has a gun your not going to attacking him with a stupid flash light.

I know why they use them! It was the reference of taking it over a firearm I was commenting on.

everytime I call him, I either use my cell phone or house line with blocked caller id thingy.

one time I got a voice mail on my cell phone from patrick's # and it was that b****... "there's no [omitted name] here you ******* asshole!".... (I left my cell phone at the house and my mom used my cell phone and stupidly for whatever unearthly reason hit redial and got patrick's voice mail and left a message for her friend... only on the wrong freaking number!-- the voice mail DOES announce his name, how the **** can you miss that?!) didn't thought much of it at that time and went along my business... didn't tell patrick until I later found out how much of a pyschopath she was

big_ben said:
Everytime I call patrick to talk and she's around him, it's like listening to the Jeri Springer show over the phone.(rofl)

Last edited:
TheMAN said:
everytime I call him, I either use my cell phone or house line with blocked caller id thingy.

one time I got a voice mail on my cell phone from patrick's # and it was that b****... "there's no [omitted name] here you ******* asshole!".... (I left my cell phone at the house and my mom used my cell phone and stupidly for whatever unearthly reason hit redial and got patrick's voice mail and left a message for her friend... only on the wrong freaking number!-- the voice mail DOES announce his name, how the **** can you miss that?!) didn't thought much of it at that time and just deleted it and went along my business... didn't tell patrick until I later found out how much of a pyschopath she was

Damn, she did that s***! That is why my phone is ALWAYS LOCKED!:mad:

Back