Asain Hottie (Attacks Again)

is there any talent guy can transcript the whole story happens here into TV series??? it's gonna be hot!

Well I thought my duty to tell you all avoid Hickory,NC in your mp3's just as arlington, TX. Well it wasn't the girl (even though she turned out just as Psyco) but her fiance she left for me. NO, I told her I didn't want to break them up but hey that was her choice. (kinda a nelly kelly dilema). Anyway the guy she left chased me several times, keyed my car and has treatened my life several times. So if your in Hickory and an older Grey Bronco is behind you.....get the hell outta there.

Adam3482P said:
Well I thought my duty to tell you all avoid Hickory,NC in your mp3's just as arlington, TX. Well it wasn't the girl (even though she turned out just as Psyco) but her fiance she left for me. NO, I told her I didn't want to break them up but hey that was her choice. (kinda a nelly kelly dilema). Anyway the guy she left chased me several times, keyed my car and has treatened my life several times. So if your in Hickory and an older Grey Bronco is behind you.....get the hell outta there.

(rofl)

Last edited:
Back