Asain Hottie (Attacks Again)

PhyschoMP3 said:
GHB is a date rape drug. It has effects like alcohol but it can make someone pass out for like 3 to 6 hours. And they have amniesia, my spelling sucks, when the wake up.

charming...

That sucks that everyone want to stay away from me just because of her. :wtf: I had no control over her doing that s***, if it really was her. That s*** is not my fault, so don't take it out on me!! The phucked up part is that there is no proof, but all roads lead to her. I even have a strong feeling, but just have no evidence. I don't even bring her around anyone EVER because she is just a powderkeg. I have to deal with her because of my daughter, and LIMIT my time around her because I just can't deal with bulls***!!. This really blows!!:mad:

Last edited:
Linux, man...you didn't see early signs of her being nuts before you made her a momma?

Yo that sux so bad!!!!! were i worked we had a problem of a phsyco b**** like that. she was really screwed up in the head. she would come around to work and if she saw and other girl even looking at her boyfreind ( who work with me ) she was freak out and try to kill the girl. One time me and him went out after work ( it was about 1am). i drove so he left his car at work. she came to see him and he wasn't there. she WAITED in the parking till 5am in the morning when we cam home!!! she then came out of her car and ran at him and tried to attack him with the huge as knife!!! i can go on and on about this b****

the moral of this story is if when you feel that a girl is a weirdo or crazy when you first meet her. It means SHE IS AND RUN THE **** AWAY!!!!!!!!! or you can hope in you turbo mp3 and drive away fast. hahahaha

i just cannot believe somebody like this exists.... i guess is official then, im never going to arlington unless is in the wifes civic or the little miata :eek:
But i do tell u something, i would never move to another place or let her get away with all that she has done to you big ben, thats basically letting her know she won. And if cops cant do s***, just set a few traps, i would install several security cameras all over the place and inside the car. There are alot of other measures u could take, but then again, u r patricks friend and shes also patricks daughter mom...

All i know is in most other countries, messing with your car that bad and trying to run u over basically means that person is dead in the next week, or at least thats the way it is in mine.

I remember one night I was meeting up with Jesse, and I had to call him and give him an alternate place to meet because I was beeing chased around South Arlington by her. I would leave her bad (Turbo), and then a stoplight would come, and she would get right on my ass, and turn on the brights. I finally ended up loosing her by waiting at the intersection of Sublett and Cooper to make a right turn. I waited till the light changed green for the cross-traffic, and gunned it so that the cross-traffic would block her from persuing. The whole time she had my daughter in the car with her!(pissed) I met up with Jesse, he bought my TV at an undisclosed location, and I went to my Parents and slept in my car. That whole chase thing had blown off an Intercooler Pipe, and I would have to fix it in the AM. This was back in October.

I live with the fear that everynight that I go to bed, she is going to come by to **** with my car.

**** me man....I feel so sorry for you Big Ben...

Linux, I may have a solution...heh....gimme a call...

big_ben said:
I live with the fear that everynight that I go to bed, she is going to come by to **** with my car.

Damn dude, that sucks so bad.... I am dumbfounded as to the fact that the cops won't do anything about your situtation. I had a pseudo-similar situation happen to me in college. As an RA, I caught a few guys selling dope in the dorms. They were busted and served a few months in the county jail, when they got out they spent the better part of 10 months chasing me in the car, threatening me, keying my truck, etc... it all finally reached it's peak when they threatened my gf. I waited till they chased me in the car a few days later, and stopped and confronted them. Luckily, they were smart enough (just barely) to understand that they would be very unhappy or dead if they kept it up. Idiots. :(

People like AH are just one more reason that I got a Carry Permit. Female or not, threatening someone's life or the well-being of someone's family?? Nope...

Good luck with it man.

fastdrvr23 said:

Luckily, they were smart enough (just barely) to understand that they would be very unhappy or dead if they kept it up. Idiots. :(

Sometimes that's the only thing that works. What really gets me going is how they are all talk and when it comes down to the beef they run like ******* girls (no offense, girls). I've been fortunate to never have real beef with anyone so I've never been pushed to the breaking point.. but I would like to think my response would be similar to yours.

LinuxRacr said:
I remember one night I was meeting up with Jesse, and I had to call him and give him an alternate place to meet because I was beeing chased around South Arlington by her. I would leave her bad (Turbo), and then a stoplight would come, and she would get right on my ass, and turn on the brights. I finally ended up loosing her by waiting at the intersection of Sublett and Cooper to make a right turn. I waited till the light changed green for the cross-traffic, and gunned it so that the cross-traffic would block her from persuing. The whole time she had my daughter in the car with her!(pissed) I met up with Jesse, he bought my TV at an undisclosed location, and I went to my Parents and slept in my car. That whole chase thing had blown off an Intercooler Pipe, and I would have to fix it in the AM. This was back in October.

this part should be in the "Racing/Motorsports" forum. :D

yeah every one get to there breaking point. what i feel you do is let things slide. you only have one life to live so don't be pissed off at people for most of you life. BUT when you do deside to take action... you bring it and bring it hard so the other people will think twice before they ever cross you again. I mean you gotta catch that mo fo in a dark alley way and take a bat to those people. Fear is the best weapon. You gotta do it Tony Sopranos style!!!! lol

I would have found out were she lives and freakin popped all her tires and lit her car on fire. Then she wouldnt be able to chase me MUAHAHAHA. Or do a drive by on her house. Or be nice take her on a date and food poison her. OR just hire a hit man to beat the s*** out of her. I'd pitch in 5 bucks to beat her up.

LinuxRacr said:

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this? I mean, the way you write this, it just seems like its the norm and its how things will always have to be... Linux, I don't know you personally, but you seem like a very nice person. You conduct yourself on this board like a mature individual. Unfortunately, I just don't understand HOW you are still with her. Maybe I would understand if I had a child with somebody I didn't like, but I mean, at this point in the child's age, you could probably leave her and get a restraining order for you and your kid from her. The child would probably not be able to remember much of this evil person.

It just pains me to see somebody stuck in such a hellhole in their life. I wish you the best, and I hope someday you awake from this nightmare...

Chris

enry said:

Sometimes that's the only thing that works. What really gets me going is how they are all talk and when it comes down to the beef they run like ******* girls (no offense, girls). I've been fortunate to never have real beef with anyone so I've never been pushed to the breaking point.. but I would like to think my response would be similar to yours.

Yeah, it's still sad to me that people can be as stupid as those guys were. I am extrememly laid back, and will go out of my way to keep from offending someone, or causing any sort of trouble. Some people are just so hung up on trying to show how big their balls are, that they'll cross the line... Luckily, that's the only time anyone has ever been out to get me personally.

As far as I can remember though, I have never been more mad/upset that I was right then. I spent four years in the Army National Guard here in MS as an Military Poiceman. I broke up more fights, and had the s*** kicked out of me more times than I can remember...it was nothing compared to the amount of emotion I felt that day.

I walked up to their car with the full intention of killing them both, not frightening them, killing them. Luckily, something in the back of my mind made me think enough to leave the gun in the holster. All it should have taken was the guys' seeing the pistol to make my point, it didn't... Although the extendable baton I broke the driver's window and his cheek bone with seemed to make my position clear enough... All the tough guy bull-s*** aside... I was shaking like a damn leaf afterwards, and ended up sobbing like a damn baby at my gf's later that night. I still don't really know why I did that... . Oh well.

Anyways, Enry has a good point. I just hope Ben doesn't have to resort to anything as drastic as a physical confrontation. Maybe something like a restraining order?? I don't know that much about that sort of thing... In the service, it was pretty clear cut for us. :) At any rate, I hope it all turns out ok for Ben and Patrick.

HOLY F&*(&(* sh1t! Ben, I REALLY feel for ya man.
Linux...flee the country, man. Move to Japan. Take your daughter and run. Ditch that psycho ho.

she has to be fine for u to put up with all this.. this sounds alot like my ex that moved back to texas. she was nuts to but she drives a black gt mustang.. be glad u dont have her.

yah, no one is fine enough to have to put up with that BS....not raggin ya. I put up with a crazy-ass psyco asian guy for three months, then finally saw the light. His cute little ass wasn't worth it, so I hooked up with my dependable good little rich white boy. :D

Back