any MSPs in south florida?

Yes, AWR makes motor mounts. Getting the front AND rear will eliminate wheel hop, but the rear takes like 5 hours to install & they do vibrate a lot. They also sell motor mounts for the auto tranny & these are softer than the ones made for manuals & therefore don't vibrate as much. I'd much rather put up with some vibration than have to worry about wheel hop every time I launch.

When you say vibration though how bad are we talking about? I definetly want to get motor mounts but if its gonna be vibrating really bad then forget it

Hopefully a lot of you will come to towers in davie today (595 and university dr., south east corner). the earlier you get there the better. you will be able to find spots. if you come at 8 or later there is nowhere to park. i won't be able to make it today but i'll join everybody from intense at night if anything is goind down.

Just wanted to remind everyone that the statewide meet is at CB Smith & not Markham (I think I may have said otherwise somewhere).

I know it was pouring, but I didn't see any of you guys there.

f9c11754.jpg

f9c11610.jpg

f9c11602.jpg

Ryan that's partly my fault..... i should have introduced the peeps to those who were kinda new. I'll definitely redeem myself at the Statewide... but from your pics (thanks for those BTW):
f9c11754.jpg

f9c11610.jpg

f9c11602.jpg

-1- Yellow P5 with HIDs -> Alex's car (not on the forums)
-2- Left 2 right: Alex's P5 again, Rick's Red P5 (redwagon02), and your MSP (Black Majik)
-3- Left 2 right: Camilo's Orange MSP (not on forums), Erik's Black P5 (Kr33peR), my Devl323, Joe's Orange MSP (AgentOrange), Rich's Blue MSP (GotBoost) and Jeff's white P5 (not on forums)

Other people that were there braving the weather:
- John: Yellow P5 with crashed right front fender
- Wei: Yellow P5 with black wheels (VividMP5)
- Cheeto: Champagne Protege with a sweet system (RudeBoy85)
- Mike4: Green MP3 (but came down in his wife's green Sentra)
- Marc: Teal Protege (still in the shop getting boosted to hell) (MazdaPower6666)
- Sean: used to have a white Pro but traded it for a silver WRX
- Brad: Black MSP with huge FMIC (bored143)
Possible new members:
- Chris: Blue MSP
- Guy in a Yellow Mazda6s

Hope i didn't forget anyone......

No problem Vlad, I'm just used to Orlando where everyone was on the forum & posted in the same place. The few times I've come to Towers, most of those people weren't there.

The iON FMIC is definately NOT huge. :p

THIS is a huge FMIC:

f9bf3fc7.jpg

That's my friend's old SR40 WRX...he has an STI now.

I live in plantation and I drive to coral springs4 times

I have a 2003.5 msp.
future mods :greddy turbo timer, injen cai,front mount intercooler, down pipe

hay bored132
in what part of plantation do you live?? i live in clearly with nob hill

Back