any MSPs in south florida?

wow I dont remember. It could have been but im not sure because one of my close friends lives by there.

b00sted said:
blackmajik - do u know of any local meets down here? i dont see why all of us cant chill

If GotBoost was on here, he would tell you about this, but check out the Intense Performance forum on Club Protege:

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=71

I'm not a member, but I do know about 1/2 of them. Supposedly, that's where most of the south FL Mazda folks post. There might be a thread on there about it, but they meet (along with like 5 million other people) at Tower Shops Friday nights between like 7-10. I go occasionally, but the biggest crowd of Intense members will be there the last Friday of each month. It just so happens the next one is in 3 days.

b00sted said:
whats the going rate for your 1/2 way professional photographs?

I don't charge $$ for pics or for help with installs. I love taking pictures of cars & charging for it just wouldn't be right.

Damn thats mad cool. So you know richard and alex from intense performance? Are you going down this friday to towers?

ill go this friday with my carclub founder guy..r u guys going?

blackmajik - i want a pic of me and my car, i dont have a digital camera and im too lazy to take a regular pic, develop it, scan it...etc..

I believe Richard is GotBoost (I'm still not good with names for south FL people) & Alex must be his roommate with the Spicy MSP. I don't have school on Friday, so I'll definately be down at Towers. It's the big Intense week & they will probably be going over details for the statewide meet (which is going to be fawking HUGE!!!). I also figured out how to take good night pics with my camera, so I need to get there early & actually get some pics this time.

If you've never been to Towers before, let me tell you that you're in for a surprise. All I can say is that certain areas feel like you're on the set of F&F3. (rofl)

Yea ive met richard and alex there cool guys.towers is definetly a big car show im gonna go down there and check it out this friday. Richard told me that they usually get there around 6 so I might go there same time.

mostly civics and integras - my car is the fastest..lol. yea ive been to towers before. i used to have a sponsored '01 civic but i fell asleep at the wheel and flipped it over the median. sucks but glad it happend cuz i used the insurance money to get a p5 then paid that off in a year and traded the p5 for a mazdaspeed and lovin it. i even just take little joyrides cuz its so fun drivin that turbo around

yea I feel ya I do the same. Wait how long ago did you get the speed? I saw someone come to the dealer with a p5 and was looking at a speed not to long ago

yea but when I went it rained and then stopped and they let us run and I wheel hopped really bad and ran a 15.8 which was horibble. Srt4s were running 14.6s lol. So I need to go on a non rainy day and see what I run im assuming 15.1 because Im dead even with my friends gti that runs the same time.

b00sted said:
no not yet have u?

You'll have a blast when you go...wheel hop will take on a whole new meaning & you'll most likely come back desperately asking everyone where you can buy motor mounts. :p As soon as I get some money, they are the 1st thing on my list.

yea but you will get alot of vibration. Im looking for other ways to reduce it.

Back