any MSPs in south florida?

Thats what im gonna do when the time comes. Im gonna have the boost, egt, and oil pres. I just got the air fuel for the time being because the oil gauge was not in stock.

What do you launch at. I should be going up there next weekend and am trying to figure out the best launch

the pic dosent work, the black mica might be me. I go to fau (boca and davie)

b00sted, did you just get your MSP or just find out about this place? I see that you added a sig, but why use that if you have a Titanium (isn't that mazdaspeedchick's sig? :p )?

lol ya im new to these forums and i just got my car about 4 months ago. and yes that sig is someones but i forget whos, i just thought it looked kosher.

i agree with mspeed101 bout ridin up there together

mspeed101 said:
We should all ride up there that would be pimp

When I lived in Orlando, we would meet up at local meets, drive together to the bigger ones, & have install parties or just hang out at someone's house. South FL is different because everyone doesn't live so close together & I now have very little free time because of my new school, but the people I have met through this forum is what I like most about buying my MSP. (thumb)

hey mspeed101..i think i talked to u b4 a while ago.....i was on sample at the 441 light facing west and someone with same car pulled up and asked me how i liked it..was that u? lol

blackmajik - do u know of any local meets down here? i dont see why all of us cant chill

thats cool school is a pain in the ass (**studing for a operations management quiz!!!)

Back