any MSPs in south florida?

why don't you guys come to the mini meet today by the pembroke lakes mall burdines? 10pm?

Right now it's still tourist season down here and I'm getting moved all over the kitchen to help people out.... I'm putting in at least 70 hours a weeks with one day off (screwy) ugh... the $$$ is nice though. Can't wait for summer, when I get some real time off. Sorry the mini meet didn't work out. Anyways, yah, I'd like to meet some people around here, so maybe if my off days coincide with anything I'll make it to a meet. I've seen a titanium MSP every once and again in the Pines area, but it was always going the opposite way from me, still flashed his lights and honked though... Maybe s/he thought I was someone else?

saw a blue msp on sawgrass today, heading north around 2:30pm. he waved and i waved back but i am sure he didn't see through my tinted windows. didn't get a chance to open them. those msp's without fogs are sure hard to recognize now, at least from far away.

btw, our club's unofficial meet is today at 7:30pm at the southwest corner of flamingo and sunrise in the sawgrass mills area. hope to see some of you there. there are usually 10-15 of us for the unofficial meet.

I live in Fort Lauderdale, close to commercial and dixie.

Attachments

• DSCF0043.JPG
    DSCF0043.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 72
speedie114 said:
I live in Fort Lauderdale, close to commercial and dixie.
woah nice rims dude. Hey we meet at the "tower shops" the last friday of every month its on University Dr. and 595, next to Costco, inside the shopping center. You should come out and chill with us!.

I've been going to towers since i was 15 years old, from 16-21 years of age i always raced mustangs. Then i bought this msp, and right after i went to jail. I just got out and they have me on the GPS and ankle monitor. I will be sure to go there once im done fighting my case. My car goes tomorrow to traffic jamz of sunrise and federal to get my sub zero floor and 4 12's installed. I will have pics of my interior. I have a pioneer in-dash dvd player with a 7" screen, kick panels, and 4 amps pushing everything. I have alot of interior parts the silver color that came in out inerior as well. I ordered my high boost fmic and getting ready to order my new motor plus mpi tuner and bigger turbo and see what these things can do. I also am looking for a shop to bag my car either here or miami, i can't seem to find one since i can't go out much, any help would be greatly appriciated. I used to hang out with a kid up there he has a mp3, bagged, a 13'' tv hanging from the roof, interior parts painted, its yellow and he's got 2 square solo-barics in it. HE used to be with a group forein Intelligence before i went to jail over a year ago. PLease if anyone knows a shop that could help me, please let me know. Thanks

you should have gotten another car if you were going to bag it. yeah, i know what you will say - "its my car" and you are right. but i am sure everybody will agree with me here that you shouldn't be doing that to an MSP

mos def. if your gonna bag it dont bother with the fmic and bigger turbo thats just gonna slow the car way down.just get some tein adjusable struts and coilover.

speedie114 said:
I've been going to towers since i was 15 years old, from 16-21 years of age i always raced mustangs. Then i bought this msp, and right after i went to jail. I just got out and they have me on the GPS and ankle monitor. I will be sure to go there once im done fighting my case. My car goes tomorrow to traffic jamz of sunrise and federal to get my sub zero floor and 4 12's installed. I will have pics of my interior. I have a pioneer in-dash dvd player with a 7" screen, kick panels, and 4 amps pushing everything. I have alot of interior parts the silver color that came in out inerior as well. I ordered my high boost fmic and getting ready to order my new motor plus mpi tuner and bigger turbo and see what these things can do. I also am looking for a shop to bag my car either here or miami, i can't seem to find one since i can't go out much, any help would be greatly appriciated. I used to hang out with a kid up there he has a mp3, bagged, a 13'' tv hanging from the roof, interior parts painted, its yellow and he's got 2 square solo-barics in it. HE used to be with a group forein Intelligence before i went to jail over a year ago. PLease if anyone knows a shop that could help me, please let me know. Thanks
With the funny looking graphics? blue and green flake flames? I talked to that guy a couple of times. Didn't really know too much. I guess he just paid people to work on his car.

Did you try East Coast Mayhem or maybe Mad Mods?

redwagon02 said:
With the funny looking graphics? blue and green flake flames? I talked to that guy a couple of times. Didn't really know too much. I guess he just paid people to work on his car.

that sounds like David. he came to a few of the intense meets back in 2001.

His name is david, and yes he has funny blue and purple flames on his car. If he came to a meet back then, when he first got his car i used to go with him, not sure if your speaking of the same group, but chances are we are met already. David paid to get all his work done, he hasn't done any himself, its a nice car except i don't really car for the graffix. Im getting mine painted but its gonna stay black with silver flames. When i do get the chance to go out on a friday night i will meet everyone up at towers. later.

mazpro is a full time eye consultant and a part time hater...working overtime!

Back