Am I The Only One That Thinks The P5 Is Kinda Quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The P5 is a big soccermom wagon. I've seen more soccermoms in P5's than any other stereotype. Middle aged men is 2nd. soccerdad?

gimpo2 said:
The P5 is a big soccermom wagon. I've seen more soccermoms in P5's than any other stereotype. Middle aged men is 2nd. soccerdad?
LOL. What do you consider middle age? I plan on making 135-140 so right now 46 is not middle age.

ok, why are we duscussing other cars here. The question was clearly stated by the original poster:

Is he crazy for thinking the P5 is fast. The answer is yes. Case closed, everyone back as you were.

i12drivemyMP5 said:
LOL. What do you consider middle age? I plan on making 135-140 so right now 46 is not middle age.
hahaha see! you're the typical dude with grey hair i see driving the p5. :p

AlturredMP5 said:
im 22, you wouldnt catch me driving any of those except the sti wagon. when i get older with kids and dogs, im gonna be thinking less of speed and more of safety, looks, practicality, mpg, and social status.

I'm 23 and with the exception of the volvo and the Benz, I'd rock any one of those wagons.

aMaff said:
ok, why are we duscussing other cars here. The question was clearly stated by the original poster:

Is he crazy for thinking the P5 is fast. The answer is yes. Case closed, everyone back as you were.

sorry bout that. Just got carried away with my wagon lust!

lol shaggin wagon ftw! And for the record: I'd rock the hell out of an STi Wagon!

gimpo2 said:
hahaha see! you're the typical dude with grey hair i see driving the p5. :p

im 22, i have gray hair in places, im scared now. am i gonna die at 44 yrs old? i was hoping to make it to 50.

anyway, i guess i see all those other wagons being driven by soccer moms b/c beaumont has a high population of rich doctor and lawyer types. ive seen soccer moms in every car possible except the p5, which i only see 2 or 3 others in this area anyway... and they are all slow.

In a straight line- slow.

In the corners- somewhat quick. Probably quicker than 90% of what's on the roads in North America in the turns.

massive picture but damn if this isn't sexy:
dodge-magnum---05.jpg

Kansei said:
massive picture but damn if this isn't sexy:
dodge-magnum---05.jpg

Thats a long, lean, low musclewagon. Why would anyone ever buy an SUV or a minivan when they could have one of these?

on the subject of who drives this lol im a 15 year old driveing one almost 16 so yeah its gonna be awesome. but i still think its a nice little car for me. we have so many turns down in AL its so much fun

FinalResort said:
on the subject of who drives this lol im a 15 year old driveing one almost 16 so yeah its gonna be awesome. but i still think its a nice little car for me. we have so many turns down in AL its so much fun

well be careful, dont overestimate what these cars are capable of. they cant break the laws of physics and are still capable of flying into a swamp.

lasermp5 said:
I can relate. Got my first ride in my friends new c6 z06 couple nights ago. 0-160 in .6 mi. Donuts for dessert. The ride home in the P5 was still fun though.
nice. yea rode in a brand new 2007 gallardo nera, still wrapped in plastic from italy. took it for a test run today (no plastic lol), pulls 80 through curves and went from 80-130 in about 5 seconds if that. this was with an e-gear transmission (paddle shifters)
that was an amazing ride, the coolest thing is, it felt like we were going like 60mph even tho it was 130

FinalResort said:
im 17 and i agree its a fun little car, i enjoy my slotege!

AlturredMP5 said:
well be careful, dont overestimate what these cars are capable of. they cant break the laws of physics and are still capable of flying into a swamp.
and yea, ive already found out what this car can and cannot do. ive almost ditched mine a couple of times trying to take turns to fast....so yea, i dont do that anymore. this car understeers like a b****, and cornering fast doesnt help
understeer+speed=sliding forwards with the wheels turned=bad :D

Re:

I've only had mine for about a month now...its slow. Fun to drive, and does handle very well, but indeed slow. But having said that, I didnt really buy it for the speed...I liked the style and practicality of the car compared to the matrix...and the price was right. Hope it lasts!

Rio Racer said:
around 220 whp on maxed out injectors 190 cc FTL... once I get smaller pulley and 330 cc injectors (in the mail being shipped) I should be around 260 whp. It's low boost right now it's around 3-4 psi.

why not just get a 2007 wrx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back