Am I The Only One That Thinks The P5 Is Kinda Quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter1551

:
03 Mp5
Am I crazy for thinking this or what? I mean i know the specs dont show it but it feels quicker than a 130hp engine in my opinion. The other day i hit the pedal hard to beat a light and my coworker asked me if I had a v6. Im like wtf??
Maybe im just crazy or maybe my coworkers crazy.

i think it is. well its my first car so yeah. i think its farely fast to me. i want to take on my friends 91 integra and beat it b/c i know i can shift faster then him.

Sorry guys..have to disagree with you.

It's pretty sluggish..compared to my old car at least. I had a 2004 mazda 3 and that thing had a lot of zip to it..this car certainly is less compared to that.

its not, ive gone through a v6 mx3, a v6 lumina, and a v6 ranger. they arent that quick, but a helluva lot quicker than the mp5, which ive owned 2 of.

the mp5 can be quick with enough money and know how, but any car can be quick with enough money and know how. a fellow enthusiast in my area has a turbo pinto that can spank most "racers" on the road.

haha stock p5 and fast dont belong in the same sentence...........only way it does belong is it turbo is in there somewhere too............:p

the thing with the p5 is that it looks fast enough to keep the hondas off our backs, but there is more than enough room to make it look better and sound better.

two word came to mind when i bought mine 4 years ago... speaker room

i find the p5 painfully slow. almost every minivan out there has the ability to humiliate it. peppy is another word for slow.

shoot, i even think my MSP is 'slow' in the scheme of things. Doesn't mean you can't have some fun romping on a P5 though.

i think a p5 have anough power to kill . its not that bad .. just dont think ur riding a porche and u wont get humiliated thats it
w/ a header and a rb catback and a cai .. it really helps it imo

This is my first non-V8...It's not fast, but it does seem like it has more than 130hp. I think that for zipping around town, it's enough for me. Helps to have a manual :)

I used to think it was KINDA quick.. until I got beaten down by a SOHC non vtec accord.. 98~ish.

Nutari said:
I used to think it was KINDA quick.. until I got beaten down by a SOHC non vtec accord.. 98~ish.

I have a 2.2L SOHC in my '90 Accord beater and I am pretty sure it is faster than my P5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back