Am I The Only One That Thinks The P5 Is Kinda Quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid needs to get a Mazdaspeed3 so he can fit in with the ricer 16-year-old crowd on here. God I'm usually one to really keep my cool on here but this is just such freakin BS.

I don't think you get it.

Sure, people coming out of a driveway can get into an accident but you are making yourself more of a "target" should I say? You are upping your chances.

NO ONE on this forum can say they drive legal all the time. I just don't see that happening. But come on, driving between two cars while you have two people in the car with you?

*wish I was a protege5 moderator, your idiot ricer-driver F&F post would have been deleted the moment I saw it*

I think it's too late for him to stop posting in order to keep himself from looking anymore stupid

DeadHorse400x231.jpg

I'm not well known on the forums because I dont post up 100's of pics of my mods, but if you look at my user posts today on other threads you will notice they are insightful because I have experience with nearly every mod possible on a protege5. When my budget allows I will experience more taking apart and putting back together of my car. Anyway, nothing bad happened frmo the incident, and I dont do it all the time. Which is no justification I know because i'm a stupid moron who is a douche and gets away with everything in life and my luck will run out and you e-thugs will have your day.

I just want to be the first to say that I'm not really trying to attack you. I'm hoping you can make sense of your actions and be more careful on the road. I haven't always been that lucky. I was like you once, not getting into accidents and getting by just *barely.* After my last accident it really woke me up. It's really not worth it at all. If you don't have money to mod your car, you definitely don't have money to pay for repairs.

when you part your car out, cause eventually you will, i need a valve cover, and if it isn't a rear end collision i need a rear bumper cover. thanks.

DeadGeneration said:
I'm not well known on the forums because I dont post up 100's of pics of my mods, but if you look at my user posts today on other threads you will notice they are insightful because I have experience with nearly every mod possible on a protege5. When my budget allows I will experience more taking apart and putting back together of my car. Anyway, nothing bad happened frmo the incident, and I dont do it all the time. Which is no justification I know because i'm a stupid moron who is a douche and gets away with everything in life and my luck will run out and you e-thugs will have your day.

Yeah, we're e-thugs.. you come into a thread that had been civil and post about your idiotic endeavors.. what did you think this was, a rice-tastic honda forum? We don't take kindly to your kind here, sorry.

Oh and I looked at the entire first page of your most recent posts on this forum. I'm sorry, didn't see anything especially "insightful". Also, sorry if some of us are more active on this forum and care about helping people out and working on our mods, I guess I'll stop. It's people like us that make CONTENT on here.

Would you care to enlight us on your work on your car since you say you've done almost everything with your car? I've had my suspension totally apart, my interior out (just the dash still in), pulled my tranny, replaced all my motor mounts, timing belt, cams, turboed the car, done car audio installs.. all on my own, and I consider myself a novice when it comes to working on cars. I'm just scratching the surface when it comes to working on this car.

gimpo2 said:
my e-penor is longer than yours!! i did more to my p5 :p

I really hope you aren't referring to me. I was just wondering what deadgeneration did to his car since he said he has experience doing "almost everything" to his Protege.

My insight on this thread was that fast is relative, and you can do extreme things with a vehicle even if it doesnt have 800 horsepower, and the fact that some cars do have 800 horsepower can limit them and make them less capable of certain things that another weaker car is able to do. Had my car been faster, maybe I would have reached those two cars faster, and they would have been closer together and I would have knocked off my side mirrors, maybe by being slow to get to them I gave them enough time to spread apart, not that they saw me comming just the fact that they dont drive in a straight line and by happenstance at that moment in time were far enough apart for me to squeeze through. That was the point of the post, guess it was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back