Alex's Mz2 Build Thread!

Alex-

First off, glad you're ok. Do yourself a favor and get looked at by your regular doctor. Just because you feel ok, doesn't mean you are.

Second, are either of the quarter panels kinked? In the area over the wheel arches? If so, that's the unibody twisting and for sure that's a write off. These cars because of their low entry price don't take much to be declared a total loss.

Hope everything works out for you, health wise.

Sorry to hear that, glad your ok.

btw, How much for the coilover included shipped to jakarta (indonesia) ?

Last edited:
34128836.jpg

Haha.. well I have no use for them anymore, so someone needs to buy them! Great deal, and I'm a little flexible on the price!

Alex-

First off, glad you're ok. Do yourself a favor and get looked at by your regular doctor. Just because you feel ok, doesn't mean you are.

Second, are either of the quarter panels kinked? In the area over the wheel arches? If so, that's the unibody twisting and for sure that's a write off. These cars because of their low entry price don't take much to be declared a total loss.

Hope everything works out for you, health wise.

No, like for real, it's been a week and I am fine. Like fine fine.

And I'm not sure, but there was a lot of damage, and I only want OEM parts on the car.. It'll probably be a write-off.

Thank you for your concern! I am good though

Sorry to hear that, glad your ok.

btw, How much for the coilover included shipped to jakarta (indonesia) ?

Thank you. And I have no idea.. you'll have to let me figure that out for you.

On a side note, I've also been looking at FC RX-7's...... hehe

Come take a look at mine, might let it go for the right $$ (but, probably not). ;)

Any news so far as to the fate of the silver jellybean?

Insurance has taken pics of the car.. that's all I know of so far. I'll hopefully find out more on Monday.

And how much would you let it go for? Does it need anything? PM me.. also, I need to talk to you about the Speed 3 deal.. got a couple of things to add.

So there's a bit of an update on my situation.. Car is written off, but due to "previous damage" on the car, my claim is under investigation. So who knows what's gonna happen now.

Speaking of that stuff, someone needs to buy my coils.. I need the money, I need the space, you need your 2 to be lowered! I'm selling them for $555 now, shipped! That's WITH camber bolts, spacers, and the coils!!

Bro if I wasn't broke right now I would jump on these :) Too bad I never seen your 2 in person :(

Good luck bro with your claim.

Did you end up removing your fender liners? If so, have you had any problems with water getting in your headlights or into your door?

Are the coils still for sale? I know it's been a while but I figured I'd ask just make sure

Back