323 gtx build

Ill get a new windshield it had all sorts of chips in it from where it was rallied and was hard to see out of if the sun would shine on it. Just didn't want to get one yet

People say its easy to break and iPhone but mine has been through hell and still works battery life just sucks

Ahh, I see. Well, the time is right now then I suppose?

My HTC Trophy has abysmal battery life. Im lucky if I can get a days use out of it and thats with battery saver on. Im in class too so I only use it maybe twice out of the five 10 minute passing time periods we have... if that made any more sense than it did in my head... But yeah, another mate dropped his 4 on the tile in the locker room and shattered the back casing. We played a prank on his mate who kicked his bag a second before saying he did it.

Well got a major update, I know you have been waiting for one kingofspades

3377DEF0-71F5-435D-A4A0-126CA87F7A36-858-000000DB58BA089D_zps673295e6.jpg

B88441EF-2F62-4FC6-AE2D-0D47E33B3118-858-000000DB52019FF3_zps40baf93d.jpg

DA3F5B9C-7846-4725-A743-DC5A9AD426AC-858-000000DB49FBD596_zpscfe9fea6.jpg

69284A0B-9CDF-4C93-AD6A-713143A3793D-858-000000DB4424329C_zpsa9e8ed1d.jpg

From what I can pull up on google about it, it is a t2 flanged gt3076. Seller thought it was a t25 I paid $45 for it but it needs rebuilt. But $45 for an $800+ turbo ill rebuild all day. I'm going to get a friend of mine to help me spec it out tomorrow hopefully.

I am a bit pissed off that we're getting 4-8" of snow that wa supposed to miss us after being 65 on Friday, and I still have my track wheels on instead of snow tires

Dang. Thats an effing steal man!! Will this turbo work for your setup? Like, will it put out the power you want in the rev band you want? Im not so hot with turbos. Either way, I shouldn't think the rebuild will be more than a couple hundred at most?

It will be a bit laggy, but I spin enough to want a little lag, If it spoils up like my brothers ill be happy.

Before it goes on I'm gona need bigger fuel pump and injectors. Supposedly I can use an safc, and I'll have to make a manifold or adapter plate.

I still need to pull it apart to see if its journal or ball bearing, if its journal bearing its $100 to rebuild if its ball bearing its gona be several hundred. It will go to turbo city for rebuild and balancing

Looking online the turbo goes for over $1,000. And it's good for 500hp.

Win win then I suppose. Hopefully its the lesser of the two evils to fix. If only the FS wasn't so weak. Then I might think of turboing it.

Boost it, it's good and reliable at 200whp which is right around what I'm making and it's a lot of fun. Teaches the Honda kids why na is not the way to go. Of course now that I'm not being held back by the turbo il be teaching them that Honda isn't the way to go lol but I'm gona start accumulating stuff, first chance I get I'm getting it on a dyno

Nice. Haha. In all honesty, I dont know what im gonna do to the P5. I'd like to make it through college first and then ill look into boost. I'd like to take the path Lewis7789s been taking- take the KLDE, run it N/A for a while then turbo it. That seems like the "easiest" plan for me. That'll be when I have more money and more sense. As of now, im just an 18 year old in high school working a Sunday job...

Personally the protgs are awesome dailys but I wouldn't build one, too much of a pain, weak trans, weak motor, not much aftermarket support etc. but that's me

Here's my current list of stuff I need to get before new turbo goes on

Turbo rebuild
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Bigger injectors
Safc or mega squirt
Bigger inter cooler
Inter cooler piping
External waste gate

Not sure what I'm doing about the manifold a I have multiple options. Can have one made, can get a miata manifold. Can have an adapter made with external waste gate built into it. Regardless unless I use a top mount miata manifold I'm going to have to use an external waste gate since the internal waste gate on the turbo isn't going to clearer the block

4FE14F2E-B2A2-42C8-884E-71ADA6ED66FB-731-0000009C2A082EA1_zpscc23f509.jpg

And here's the broken windshield.

I'm considering pulling the hard cracked leather off the dash and putting some material on. I can get one un cracked but too broke now after paying for cdl class

Finally got my short shifter in tonight, no more up and down play and not nearly as much side to side play. May finally be able to get the plastic trim and boot back on it

Tomarow im sanding and painting the front sway bar since the way it sits you can see it looking at the front of it and its rusted and it annoys me

Did my first mod purely for looks. The front sway bar comes up under the front bumper and you can actually see it, and it was rusted so i pulled it off sanded it and painted it red. It looks freakin sweet. Ill post a a pic next chance i get

So apparently a lot more was swapped out to do the fwd conversion than I ever thought but any way, I got everything to do it except trans an ill have to get a drive shaft made

B2103F51-6D9F-42B4-A9D4-D992F84987EF-165-00000004735F1AE3_zps756f2cc5.jpg

Most of it is dirt not rust, I'll get everything cleaned up and painted when I have time

Took one of my favorite pictures the other day at a car show

9AADFD49-830A-42BD-B9F4-E4F34DAAFD00-4295-00000673C9FF9F1D_zps87c91ab6.jpg

They look great together IMO

Recently I've gotten a t28rs and some old leather rx7 seats. Friend of mine says he can make me a manifold. Not much else has happened other than trading the stock wheels for a Volvo that needs a head gasket. Not sure how I pulled that one off. Anyway it's still runing somehow, turbo is beginning to get a little bit of excess shaft play and have cracked my 3rd manifold. Next one will have a t28 bolted to it and open down pipe since all the hangers have broken off the old exhaust which caused this one to crack. I really just need to park it and give it a lot of tlcm. Most of the big stuff will come after October but I'm really hoping to have it awd again by December along with a couple rust spots

Turbo finally s*** a brick. Had the replacement but wanted to get everything together the right way but I'm going to be forced to throw it all together quickly now. Getting manifold rising rate fpr and clutch and down pipe on Saturday and going to try to make it work like that for now. The only thing not cheap is the turbo it should support my 260 whp goal and possibly my want of 300 whp

AB8E21EF-DFA5-4757-BF19-91473A7C7A32-162-00000016145C44AC_zps85854c44.jpg

Nice seats, i wonder if those would fit in the BJ protege...
...nothing wrong with my current seats, but one is full of burrito rice. And i'd like the performance upgrade.
Nice cars man, keep that GTX goin' eh?

Back