3076R Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert, but PSI is not measured at the cylinder. Move more CFM of air = more power. That is why a higher lift cam or larger valves will gain you power. In that case, you aren't increasing boost, but you are getting more flow to each piston. Terbow is right too as temperature has a huge impact as well; there are a lot of factors coming into play. Read this and be done with it:

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/gallery.htm?code=GTUR&galleryId=805

pressure.gif

the only way to increase the volume in this cylinder (above) without increasing the pressure... is to cool the air. correct?

No one said anything about increasing pressure.. bigger turbo, equals larger volume of air at the same PSI.

you said

Noob? Explain the power increase without an increase of volumetric air?

and i answered. i know how a turbo works i dont need the explaination.

I'm no expert, but PSI is not measured at the cylinder. Move more CFM of air = more power. That is why a higher lift cam or larger valves will gain you power. In that case, you aren't increasing boost, but you are getting more flow to each piston. Terbow is right too as temperature has a huge impact as well; there are a lot of factors coming into play. Read this and be done with it:

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/gallery.htm?code=GTUR&galleryId=805

Holy ****.

Not again...

Read the thread, it was explained...

Read from Post #56.

MAXX Was under the impression like yourself... But you are both massively misinformed on how this works..

Holy ****.

Not again...

Read the thread, it was explained...

Read from Post #56.

MAXX Was under the impression like yourself... But you are both massively misinformed on how this works..

Which is EXACTLY what i said from the get go... Post 56... Next thing you know, we will be convinced that an air conditioner on the impeller will make more power than a larger turbo since its " cooler ".(rlaugh)

... Next thing you know, we will be convinced that an air conditioner on the impeller will make more power than a larger turbo since its " cooler ".(rlaugh)

LOL (enguard) we were saying the same thing! i was just confirming what terbow said about the cold air being why the pressure is the same with more power. we are saying the exact same thing though, more volume at the same psi as a result of the bigger turbo being capable of flowing more air. capable being the key work

my argument was aimed at the posts saying the PSI would triple if the CFM's were tripled. and that is not the case.

Haltech was not saying the same thing Maxx was, at all lol.

Last edited:
i'm not talking about the power increase you noob. i simply was talking about the amount of pressure

if you are that retarded then (sssh) stfu

Emotional you are...lol Such hostile words. Don't let this thread get to you. Its not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back