2014~2021 Mazda6 2.5L DRTuned BaseMap W/ Cold Start Delete Review

I have a 2.5 NA Auto with 292,000KM on it.

I logged an OEM file, recording some parameters with the Mazdaedit software and then flashed the Base Map over, which includes the cold start delete as

So far, I am really impressed with this tune, which is clearly a significant improvement over the stock parameters. I am already getting better fuel economy, particularly on the cold start. I've already been running 91 octane on this vehicle with great results, but to feel the engine operate outside of stock parameters is proving to be very effective.

The ECU is still taking its time to adjust to the new tune, but so far, the engines sound has changed, I am getting a more responsible throttle, and there is definitely some torque and HP gains across the rev range.

My favorite is the cold start delete, which idles at a more reasonable RPM now when starting up and taking off on a cold engine.

If anyone has any questions about this tune, or want to know more about my experience with it as the ECU continues to learn, don't hesitate to ask me.

I have a 2.5 NA Auto with 292,000KM on it.

I logged an OEM file, recording some parameters with the Mazdaedit software and then flashed the Base Map over, which includes the cold start delete as

So far, I am really impressed with this tune, which is clearly a significant improvement over the stock parameters. I am already getting better fuel economy, particularly on the cold start. I've already been running 91 octane on this vehicle with great results, but to feel the engine operate outside of stock parameters is proving to be very effective.

The ECU is still taking its time to adjust to the new tune, but so far, the engines sound has changed, I am getting a more responsible throttle, and there is definitely some torque and HP gains across the rev range.

My favorite is the cold start delete, which idles at a more reasonable RPM now when starting up and taking off on a cold engine.

If anyone has any questions about this tune, or want to know more about my experience with it as the ECU continues to learn, don't hesitate to ask me.
hello

Back