2nd Msp Build

my wheels should be ready for painted tomorrow going with satin black with polished accents
A3D61AF2-1E65-40DB-9A8B-9A319A0546E0-369-00000038EE91FA83.jpg

spoke to speed force racing one of the best fabricating shops they said they should be able to remove the three bolt flange and weld a vband in place and intake mani is in final stage and turbo mani should be done with porting

just put in the order for my new axr klunk fix kit and energy bushing front and rear sway bar

Last edited:
im also a huge fan of hks and will be adding lots of parts weather bolt on or i would have fab just bought an hks legal 3in cat back from an skyline r34 i will be using the muffler and resonator and per silencer to build a 3in catless j pipe back exhaust with the edelbrock divorced downpipe.... that picture is the one i bought
hks_zps6bf3ee79.jpg

hks1_zps4d561983.jpg

hks2_zpsd707aa1c.jpg

Last edited:
I got the bushing directly from energy quick shipping and hks from japandyno.com the guy is really cool definitely recommend to anyone

I'm so excited to finish my car in the next few months hoping to hit mid 8s in the 8th mile out here in sd on street tires then ill be looking to some drag radial and get into auto x big this year.... All theses sick ass rides on here pushed me to keep it after the part out and now I'm more excited about the car then last year specially since I'm getting all these sick ass Jdm pieces

Back