Rx-7 fd
Falken 225/50R16

The Little Stuff
Torque Solution Exhaust hangers
Autometer Boost Gauge

Stuff I Wanna Buy
New OEM coil packs
New DSM 1 Gen Bov
505zoom Intake manifold(finish paying it of whenever its done)
Weapon R Engine Damper

Last edited:
super stock
b83f433d.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

e3b8187b.jpg

dec0dd77.jpg

282890e1.jpg

47edbddc.jpg

146d661a.jpg

Nice! Great Build. FD wheels painted Dark Grey I see. I just finished painting mine Bronze for my P5.

Last edited:
Nice car man you jumped right into it with a LOT of parts. I really like the Titanium without the wing but i've grown to like it.

i originally wanted to do mine bronze but decided on graphite dont wanna stand out to much

Haha it's like I am looking at mine but the one you did had a polished lip. Being that your MSP is Titanium I would have gone with Graphite or Gunmetal as well.

My finished wheels. Three coats of bronze each and two coats of clear. Really stand out in the sun. Pictures don't bring out the color like in person.

pic1 pic2 pic3

Well Ive been collecting parts for it a while decided to finally make build thread since I never made one for my blue msp I'll post some pics of my first one which started my passion for the car

Haha it's like I am looking at mine but the one you did had a polished lip. Being that your MSP is Titanium I would have gone with Graphite or Gunmetal as well.

My finished wheels. Three coats of bronze each and two coats of clear. Really stand out in the sun. Pictures don't bring out the color like in person.

pic1 pic2 pic3

I like the full bronze the only reason why I polished lip is cuz I don't want the paint to chip when get tired up I wanted to get them powder coated

first day i bought her
MyCar9.jpg

last day i had her
8a0d46df.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

cff455c7.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

9eb9f4c6.jpg

mods where
ion fmic relocated maf, ingen intake with perrin, nology wires, rare hks supersound bov, 1sty grounding kit, exedy stage 1 clutch, fidanza flywheel, millenia type s pcv, 2.5 catless exhaust greddy evo2 muffler, awr mounts f&r and inserts, goodridge ss clutch line and brake lines, goldline spring, welded slip and new trans, ebc drilled and dimpled rotors, ebc greenstuff brake pads, jvc double din and some other parts

Last edited:
Nice build thread you got going here. Quick question, what is the purpose/benefit of having a grounding kit?

Back