2nd Msp Build

when i had the MSP i also removed the plastic...mine was yellow and SO sexy!

also, just got the ACT clutch and Fidenza Flywheel....can't wait to install!

That LSD looks like it isn't going to hold long term. Those welds don't look good, also welding the back side is not beneficial. But the build looks great.

That LSD looks like it isn't going to hold long term. Those welds don't look good, also welding the back side is not beneficial. But the build looks great.

Not the sexy welds but It's been good so far compared to what protegegarge sent me when I bought one for my blue msp a long time ago it should be fine I still wanna upgrade to a mfactory one day that is If i do break this slip or when I'm gonna be building my spare trans

Not the sexy welds but It's been good so far compared to what protegegarge sent me when I bought one for my blue msp a long time ago it should be fine I still wanna upgrade to a mfactory one day that is If i do break this slip or when I'm gonna be building my spare trans

They just dont look burnt in real good. But I hope it holds for your. If not I installed the MFactory in my car and it seems really really solid.

The welds look good to me this is what I bought for protegegarage maybe like 3 to 4 years ago I had to return this

ProtegeGarageWeldedLSD.jpg

Where did you get the motor mounts, also they came with that color and how much you pay, thanks

The welds look good to me this is what I bought for protegegarage maybe like 3 to 4 years ago I had to return this

ProtegeGarageWeldedLSD.jpg

No way you got that from protege garage..... for one I could weld better than that hammered out of my mind while I was high on meth.....

Whoever welded that had their gas off and didnt know what the hell they were doing.

Please tell me that really didnt come from Ken.

I can prove I got the slip from protegegarage still got emails showing that and they wanted to keep a 30 percent restocking fee made ken refund my full amount that's why I only buy my stuff from jdmsam from crossover auto and when i was installing my walbro fuel pump the other day Sam called me back when his shop was closed after hours helped me install the pump and i called him when his shop was closed.... as far as the wires they look good and had them on my blue one never had issues with them I can say my car never had spark issues and I like the coil pack relocate takes of the top of the valve cover

Man I honestly cannot believe they shipped you that. That is the worst weld job I have ever seen. It wouldn't hold anything together let alone something like our LSD.

Man I honestly cannot believe they shipped you that. That is the worst weld job I have ever seen.

The same supplier shipped me a transmission mount that had welds about the same. Needless to say it was sent back (international shipping at their cost).

I'm not tryna saying anything bad on them everything worked out fine for me like s*** happens I'm jus sayin compare the weld job on mine I should be fine the dude was cool that welded it not to worp the slip he dip in oil to cool

Back