2nd Msp Build

Thinking about getting a obx twin loop 3 in muffler and a 3 in 50 state legal magnaflow cat to go with that eledbrock divorced downpipe

I would like some sort of an hks muffler but kind of pricy plus I heard good things about the obx twin muffler and love the way my buddies mugen twin loop sound

Do you have the stock injectors? Curious as to how well they work with the walboro. I need a few fuel pump bad

yea the injectors are stock and the walbro is good piece make sure the filter attach meant is for a protege

8FB6F7AE-092B-4C91-A058-65825E0E7B63-189-0000002E62C827CB.jpg

just pick one definitely a nice piece

yeah, it fits, but you have to do a serious fab job on the j pipe because the pipe aims towards the front of the car. So, you will end up with a j pipe that has a nasty bend to mate up with the rest of the exhaust. and that bend will just add another slight restriction to the exhaust. Look at Chiqles thread on it. You will see the hack job a shop did for him. He is going to fix it but you will see pics of what you have to work with as far as room in the engine bay and orientation of the downpipe. Other than that, it seems to be a great piece. After all this time, someone has finally found another downpipe option for the msp since Corksport is kind of back and forth about whether or not they are going to continue making them or not and Im guessing the P.E.P./CR3 group buy is still slowly chugging along.

Last edited:
i've seen his thread it definitely can be done and will keep you guys on update... a spacer for the flange can be made to even out the slant or the flange can be re weld it to my liking

i've seen his thread it definitely can be done and will keep you guys on update... a spacer for the flange can be made to even out the slant or the flange can be re weld it to my liking

ok

just do it right once...don't fial like that kid
lol

rewelding the flange and angling it right might be the solution...

learn from other peoples mistakes and def keep us posted on how it goes.

Back