2 hicks get OWNED TO THE MAX

haha. i love it.
karma goes real right, sometimes. The BMW guy was pretty civil after enduring harrassment for 5+min.
i see that as 100% acceptable use of a gun, as those rednecks would have pounded his ass in with a bat if he didn't have the gun

******* Great!

I wonder if it was real though....RedNecks driving a Toyota? (dunno)

that was hilarious and I doubt it is fake because the actual vid was most probably very long you can see there are cut outs. If it was fake it would have have been a short and complete vid.

SNike05 said:
that was hilarious and I doubt it is fake because the actual vid was most probably very long you can see there are cut outs. If it was fake it would have have been a short and complete vid.

that logic is absurd

fake as hell. How many times did he tell the guy to drop the bat and he didnt? And they just drove off with the camera and didnt do anything?
Should have made them go to town on the truck with the bat and video tape or make him bash his buddies kneecaps in.

And you know once he pulled the gun and they backed down that b**** would have been running her mouth to no end.

fake or not... they're redneck wannabies... they're in CANADA (notice the "eh"), and the "rednecks" drive a ******* toy totter

Back