100K MP5 Club

mines is only 60,xxx yet because i live in Hawaii and all we do is drive back and forth=) I hope our engines can handle like Toyota's 200,000+ because my AE86 is still running HaaaRRRRdddd!

Can't let this thread die yet. Rolled past 195,000 earlier today. I can almost see the 200,000 mile mark. Yeah baby!

lil red had 112k when it met it's demise

S7000665.jpg

I just hit 50,000 before my motor decided to die. So, I made it halfway. Do I get half credit??

Tylor

Whiskey Tango Foxtrott...what did you do to that poor motor to bomb it @ 50K? my lord man i've never had to touch a motor before 150K before.

I just bought the car 3 months ago! I've been keeping up with it. It's been giving me trouble since I bought it. All warranty though. It was owned by a female before me with 3 little balarina girls. Stickers on the window when I bought it told me that.

Tylor

I just bought the car 3 months ago! I've been keeping up with it. It's been giving me trouble since I bought it. All warranty though. It was owned by a female before me with 3 little balarina girls. Stickers on the window when I bought it told me that.

Tylor

Ah my bad mate~Woman with 3 girls = prolly never even got the oil changed lol -- you poor poor thing, you inherited a monster

My monster will have a new motor. Mechanic says new smallblock

Tylor

Almost there! Im at 95k with the orig motor and trans in an auto sport. I only drive mine on the weekends though so it may take me some time to hit the mark.

I don't know if I'll be getting the forged motor. I'm still waiting to hear again from the mechanic

Tylor

I've got my fingers crossed for you mate! How it usually works is the mechanic does the work, submits the paperwork and gets a check cut for him for the amount of work he's done and you pay the deductable (if any). Just have him put on the receipt to the warranty company that the difference between the two motors, pricewise, was labor. Just say he's an expensive mechanic.

If all goes well, all of us will be drooling over your beast (bowdown)

Well, I crossed the 100K mark recently and replaced my timing belt. For anyone worried about the belt, my belt looked new after 100K, although it was a little loose.

Latest posts

Back