msp popularity

blkspdfreak said:
nice, we should get a local meet going. i drove yours when i was at todds, what was up with it? it felt like the boost would hit strong then die down quick, i got mine from morton motors, then there was another black one at x-treme motors but it was beat on.

I think i test drove urs as well. lol. yeah we should get up at one of the import nights in jacksonville. i was planning on maybe heading out there tonight just to see whats going on. from what i know we could probably get between 3-5 msp out there which would be kind of nice.

Well there are 4 spicy's in my area.im included in that number. Thats in a 10 mile radius.. one yellow mp3, one black and there was a titaninum until sampson sold it.. dont know who has it now..not have seen a blue yet..

mazda03maniac said:
I think i test drove urs as well. lol. yeah we should get up at one of the import nights in jacksonville. i was planning on maybe heading out there tonight just to see whats going on. from what i know we could probably get between 3-5 msp out there which would be kind of nice.

yea. i was out there wednesday and seen the guy who owned the silver one. i didnt get the chance to say whats up but it looked stock. not this wed but next we should meet up. my buddys club is only boosted cars so theres plenty to talk about.

well i will try to make it out that way next wednesday. thank god i make the schedule at work. my car is basically stock right now but i plan on getting some stuff done soon.

Man, you made the wrong choice there.

i dont think i did. got the msp for 10,000 and they wanted 35000 for the ms3. now i got more money for mods, and trust me this isnt my primary car but still like it

MSP.. Whats that?

In my area I have only seen a couple. None while driving around town. The only other ones I've seen is when I stop by Corksport (thats a no brainer), but I still believe there are only a few in this area... I think.

I know that Eclipse Spyder I walked last night got a good look at my Mazdaspeed truck badge. hehe (drive2)

Back