WTF. 11 year old boy rapes 76 year old woman

what makes this worse, is that 3 of his friends were watching....now how many ****** up kids live in this area, honestly.. It is bad enough that a 11 year old raped an old lady, but for 3 more of these little ***** to watch makes me ill...

Man, if I went to school with those kids, if I where their age, I would beat them until they blacked out, and then I would kick them. They are sick *****, and I hope to god they are getting psych evals, and some serious Juvy time, these kids should not be allowed to interact with society...****, I got an Idea for punishment.....put them in a mens jail for a day, and let the inmates know anything goes...then maybe they'd think twice about raping some poor old crippled lady. ****, If I was the parent, I would complain that they didn't beat my kid hard enough to get the confession.

WTF did the kids want to rape an old woman for?

but umm, wtf was the old lady taking a sponge bath with her clothes on in the kitchen for?

"The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers."

Familia323 said:
WTF did the kids want to rape an old woman for?

but umm, wtf was the old lady taking a sponge bath with her clothes on in the kitchen for?

"The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers."
Sponge bath in kitchen with clothes on? I don't know, maybe didn't want to fall in the bath, or maybe just senile, it is hard to say.

But that is for real really disgusting. If I saw an old lady naked by accident it would gross me out and I'd be running the other way. Eck! But this isn't even the first time I've heard of something like this.

The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers.

So, she was taking a bath in the kitchen fully clothed?

EDIT: I didn't see the above posts until now.. same info....

Their faces need to be smashed in by heavy lead pipes and their assholes filled with pool balls

thats funny I live in milwaukee and hadnt heard about this until I look on the forum.

I think video games are to blame here. If these kids had access to video games they would be inside somewhere playing them. BTW they need to make booster seats for electric chairs these days just like the ones at the barber shop.

I hate to say that I'm not surprised by this at all, but when you see or hear the stories that I deal with every day.. you start to believe that this world is going to hell in a hand basket sooner or later. Little bastards should be tried as adults, but more than likely, they will only get councelling and be put in a group home.

i really dont believe this s***. first of all 11 and thinking about having sex(i was still thinking about kissing a girl never *******), secondly he used a condom, an 11 yr old fit in a condom and knew how to use one let alone even had one? and lastly who the **** would be sick enough to try and rape a crippled old lady while your buddys watch? if this is true then this world really is going to hell!

There's a reason why I only have one kid... and especially not a girl. There arent enough hollow graves and shot gun shells to go around.

mountjonas said:
"I'm very hurt because my son was raised as a good boy," she said outside court. She complained that police abused the boys to obtain confessions.

i'm tired of people not willing to be the adult when it comes to their kids. if it were my kid, i'd need the police to stop me from beating the s*** out of them myself.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back