Only in Florida

+ friction said:
See? I told ya - only in Florida...

Dude I am from Washington DC orginally. Like I said why the hell would a kid be bouncing a ball in the parking lot. Especially a golf ball. DA Beside do even start on people SC has alot of inbreads as well. I would not run them down I just beat their ass like there *** lame as parents should do.

Yes the b**** is crazy for running them down. But they should not be playing ball in a parking lot full of cars. Use f...ing common sense.

vindication said:
See, I blame people. If there where no people than this wouldn't have happened. Down with people!
i'm with vindication, let's eliminate the people and we wouldn't have half these problems (maybe none?)

her SUV = '89 Bronco II rustbucket with yosemity sam "back off" mudflaps

Glowspeedp5 said:
Dude I am from Washington DC orginally. Like I said why the hell would a kid be bouncing a ball in the parking lot. Especially a golf ball. DA Beside do even start on people SC has alot of inbreads as well. I would not run them down I just beat their ass like there *** lame as parents should do.

Yes the b**** is crazy for running them down. But they should not be playing ball in a parking lot full of cars. Use f...ing common sense.
Yowza! Take a joke.

+ friction said:
Yowza! Take a joke.

I will cool down. LOL Just working and having fun........lol

I wish I can find the one that happen at st pete beach. People all know florida as retire central. An older woman ran a young girl over and killed her. The description old big white buick, handcapp tag on front window, all people could see was silverish gray hair. That happens to be all of st pete area......

people should just all go away. Other animals are so much simpler.

She had no right to do what she did. That is way over the top. The kids shouldnt have been bouncing a golf ball in a parkinglot full of cars either. Their apology couldve been more along the lines of "STFU you scary b****!" and that set her off.

She had napolean syndrone. Let me drive my big truck like BIG FOOT over those little bastards..... She is a FUCKTARD..

I blame golf. No golf, no golf ball. No golf ball, no getting run over by psychotic b**** in SUV.

See? It's golf's fault.

Back