Just bury her already....seriously.

jersey_emt said:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/02/26/smith.custody.ap/index.html

Her mother needs to get over this, and realize that her daughter wanted to be buried next to her son.

I don't get involved in celebrity drama, in fact I try to avoid it like the plague, but this woman seriously just needs to be put into the ground so she can rest in peace.

+1 She loved her son, she said she wanted to be buried next to him, so they should just honor her wishes.

Just cut her in half and bury 1 piece in each place.

orrrr

Cremate and divide....happens all the time

OMG this s*** never ends, and it just gets more ******* mental everyday! That woman needs to be b**** slapped not to mention the rest of the psychiatric institution escapee's.

I swear if I hear AN's name one more time I'm gonna snap! LOL **** I can't even type it out it annoy's me so much.

I'm not sure which is more disturbing, the fact that people are this ****** up or that the media actually finds it worthy to report (scratch)

Don't worry they will settle this the real American way. We will put her on a reality tv show where she needs to do something totally pointless and if she wins she can decide.

The Real American Way, Screw court!

Flash5 said:
Don't worry they will settle this the real American way. We will put her on a reality tv show where she needs to do something totally pointless and if she wins she can decide.

The Real American Way, Screw court!

And I can guarantee you there will be a movie or a TV mini series soon which "based on a true story" about her.

Didn't some of the reports say that she had a rough childhood due to her mother? And now the mother is holding things up. Her mom knows that she wanted to be buried by her son. Looks like her mom wants to give one last slap for ole' times sake.
Did ya'll see the video of her all screwed up on mushrooms with her face painted like a clown? I'm sorry but that was classic.

I thought she was dead sexy in that video!!!

But then again, I do have a thing for strung out, pregnant clowns!

Back