What have you done to your P5 today?

I'm in the process of making the OEM grill fit with large, aftermarket horns. A combination of a pencil, drimmel tool, and some flat black paint. I'll do a write up if it comes out nice. Other than that, waiting on my bumper brackets in the mail

will be trying to black out headlights again and putting in the 12k Hid kit today...
maybe a quick wash.

sourced all the parts for my upcomming repairs/maintence.

scheduled with the mechanic for all of this to happen.

^^ VERY close.

And i washed the p5 tday, the rims looks actually pretty dang good green.. now to paint the car black >:)

Speaking of rims, I heard about cleaning rims with a mr clean magic erase pad, anyone ever try that? Ia m kinda weary.

started to work on my non-fouler trick, but bad things happened.
aojZN.jpg

Tried a 1/2 in, but it wasn't big enough and so we tried to make the hole bigger to fit. Got it to fit, but as I was putting it on the car... it broke :(. So I ordered two more from Napa. Try again tomorrow I guess.

Last edited:
Got my AAC Flush As !^%$!@ bumper brackets in the mail today along with my new License!!! Hopefully I can get my MSP bumper painted and installed in the new few days. If this occurs, I'll photo ***** this thread XD

Done! Didnt install hids because i'm not sure where the best place for the ballast is.

I just wedged mine in between some things close to the headlights... been holding strong for 2 years now :) Great for a temp location... I have just been too lazy to actually mount them.

Cleanest way is the spot inside the bumper just inside the sidemarkers. Pull the bumper and there are nice places to zip-tie and stick the ballasts.

Hey, Figured ide add a couple pics:)

Greennnn:
s2e2dw.jpg

Profile:
2i0dr3b.jpg

Let me know what everyone thinks!! :)
More to come.

-Kyle.

haha thanks, although i don't know how long that will last because i plan to paint the car black with a solid lime green center like with the black/yellow theme. and once thats done i have no clue what im doing with the calipers, probably going white or green.

-Kyle.

Used a Drimmel tool and some flat black paint. Made the OEM grill fit with my aftermarket horns. Just eyeballed the gap and cut room for the horns to sit. I wasn't too careful since I was doing it outside at night and rushing to finish. I can always go back and smooth up the cuts but who's going to see them?
ibeOMUcvLQOFec.JPG

iQamN7zqV5Zn4.JPG

igaH6nLrSLqCw.JPG

irM30HNaNOyyR.JPG

Last edited:
Back