What have you done to your P5 today?

drove it to work. noticed my adjuster for my driver side retroffit is acting up/sorta not working. anyone had that happen before? best way to fix it? its a set taht matt v person had done before i was told

is it the bulb not working? could be a bad bulb or ballast

is it the bulb not working? could be a bad bulb or ballast
I think is bulb angle adjust is acting up. He bought retrofits done by Matt V and if they were rushed it may be fudged a bit. Suggested fix is to bake them open and adjust inside

dealershit
i-see-what-you-did-there-face-meme-i5.jpg

Thank you, that is my Old P5 I sold her July 2010.

I have a white one I am slowly working on now.

Thanks for the heads-up, I might pick one up because mine has a hole in it (bought it like that)...

I some how manged to loose mine. I really dont know when r how. Just one day it wasnt there and looked retarded with the AC condensor showing.

did you keep the reverse cowl or did you let the car go modded?

I ended up parting that red Protege out.

I bought a couple this year and began looking for the RC hood. XC is a local manufacutrer that i turned to for another, found out he no longer was producing protege parts. I lucked out and found a CF one from a friend which I did quickly snatch up. I had it painted white for my "new" protege. it is sitting in storage untill spring.

We havent got much snow here at all this year I am just waiting for my new DG lip to come in and I am sure i'll be re installing the hood, lip and grill by mid march provided there isnt an accumulation of snow.

As for rims I am un decided on what route I want to go. I know I dont want black. I have a set of white rims, but I think I want some color on the car. Somewhere LLOL

I like the white on white. If I were you I would:
1. Use white wheels with a black rim lip. Just for a touch of color.
or
2. use white wheels and CF somewhere. Vinyl accents on it like this

DSC04572.jpg

It would go well with your hood if you did the two tone white and CF like your red hood

Back