What have you done to your P5 today?

The one for the 03.5 MSP. Yes, I know it isn't made to fit the P5 bumper but I'm sure some simple modding will make it fit. I plan to write up a "How To" so other P5 owners can get on board too.

The one for the 03.5 MSP. Yes, I know it isn't made to fit the P5 bumper but I'm sure some simple modding will make it fit. I plan to write up a "How To" so other P5 owners can get on board too.

Are you talking about modding it to fit with the P5 foglights? You don't need to mod anything if you are removing the lights, same bumper as MSP except for the extra lights.

Yeah, front lip/fender cover is exactly the same on the P5 vs. MSP. It is the REAR lip that doesn't fit exactly, but can be made to work. Not really worth it in my opinion tho...

No, no. That lip for sale to a stock P5 bumper. NOT to the 03.5 MSP bumper. Thus the modifying I'll be doing.

We Fail at following links...

Today I will install my MP3 ECU from spicy, and continue to wait for other parts in the mail.

Hopefully by this weekend will have the stainless steel clutch line installed and the Progressss Rear sway.

ohhhh, he's talkin about attaching the JDP rep to the bottom of the p5 bumper

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!

Holy Christ, someone finally got it. I read the posts preceding justanothermp5's post like a mute genius who couldn't tell the retard that 1 + 1 = 2.

P5 owners need and deserve an aftermarket lip.

That being said - Lewis7789...you hit that s*** like Lewis and Clark explored the west without a map.

just ordered a twm short shift kit. lol thought that i'd be receiving it rather quickly since i assumed they were located somewhere on the west coast of california but it turns out they're in canada....

Installed the thunder header and MSP exhaust :D Sounds beautiful... Just went with the axle-back, because the rest of it seemed pretty much the exact same between the P5 and the MSP.

Went to install the deck and do the rest of the wiring when I got a nice surprise, the wiring harness for the deck wasn't in the box, and it was purchased brand new. Back to the store tomorrow and hopefully get the harness and install it.

This weekend might include debadging the hatch and putting the summers on, as well as finishing up all the audio work, and maybe start the fiberglass work on a privacy cover.

got some pics of my side exhaust up in my build thread, feel free to comment

im thinkin of changing the design up and having it go parallel with the ground and then at the last moment right by the side skirt just bend down and out

im still experimenting but so far so good with the fit and sound, not so much with the power lol 2" piping FTL

finished my grill. i will put it on tomorrow
IMG00554-20100311-1947.jpg

So, Installed HIDs, Footwell lights, Speed3 Dead Pedal, Pioneer Radio, and GT Spec Trunk Reinforcement brace...much thanks for all the help from Ro4Fd...

4,300 HIDS...

DSC07153.jpg

Speed3 Dead Pedal...

DSC07150.jpg

Footwell lights Front/Rear...

DSC07152.jpg

DSC07151.jpg

Back