What have you done to your P5 today?

Super tiny? Hmm, I don't really know then. Is the light that's coming out on that side dimmer than the other side?

Super tiny? Hmm, I don't really know then. Is the light that's coming out on that side dimmer than the other side?

Yes. It is dimmer by quite a bit. Although from a far distance you can see both cutoffs steps. I wonder if it's the bulbs. I picked them up from trfs although they were the value 85122+ wanted the morimoto 5k's but was sold out

I'll try swapping L/R bulbs tomorrow

Last edited:
I bet it's your bulb(s). I have a set of Morimoto 4300k bulbs that were only used for a month or so, if you're interested send me a PM.

slight mods on a nice weekend

Here are some before and after picks of my P5. It was the first nice weekend of the year couldn't let it go to waste. Just installed 10k/55watt Halo HIDs, painted my bottom billet grill flat black, removed my top billet grill and replaced it with a carbon fiber one.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

^^^ Nice! I'm always on the fence about a CF grille then I see pics like yours and want one all over again. Looks great man, much better than the previous grille.

Those are the ones I have, just the painted version. They're Depo headlights and they're absolutely beautiful, I've had mine for a year or so and they still look brand new, I highly recommend them though, if you were looking to save some money, you could just buy sedan lights, and swap the lens to make ur current p5 lights look brand new again cause the internals usually never get damaged, just the outer lens.

anybody got a take on these? any good? ebay junk?

looking to replace my worn out headlights but dont wanna buy crap.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Those are the ones I have, just the painted version. They're Depo headlights and they're absolutely beautiful, I've had mine for a year or so and they still look brand new, I highly recommend them though, if you were looking to save some money, you could just by sedan lights, and swap the lens to make ur current p5 lights look brand new again cause the internals usually never get damaged, just the outer lens.

thanks Dub. Yeah that's true about switching lenses... But I'm lazy lol. I just want fresh plastic that won't need to be resanded after using plastx every few months. I might pick these up and get some hid's.

lol, I hear you on that.

You should also pick up some headlight overlays if you do get em, that way they stay perfect for a very long time.

I just finished putting on my Espelir/Tokico + Progress combination on, I'm very pleased with the outcome, new rims soon, I'm thinking Enkei ev5's 18x7.5 +38 offset, should look good

Espelir/Tokico FTW!!! My progress bar is in the mail...Winx2

Just installed my catless midpipe. Its louder but not "raspy" like a lot of cats were noticing. I dig it. AEM intake, Spooled^ header, MAM catless midpipe, GReddy EVO2 cat back = niiiiiice. (to me at least) I'll get some video up of it this weekend.

This weekend is gonna be busy;
-VTCS removal and port and polish the intake mani
-paint the valve cover and intake mani black
-install rear AWR motor mount
-install and write a "How to" for the front lip
-remove door moldings
-install eBay front license plate bracket (the mock up of it actually looks REALLY good. I'm surprsied)
-apply side Sport20 decals
-wash, clay bar and wax her
-put summer wheels back on??? (I'm getting impatient...)

Back