What have you done to your P5 today?

I find the difference in comprehensible language between this thread and the other Protege thread remarkable. I can barely understand half of the posts over there. It blows my mind. Why does this happen?

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01918.jpg

I find the difference in comprehensible language between this thread and the other Protege thread remarkable. I can barely understand half of the posts over there. It blows my mind. Why does this happen?

More kids over there and ucmp3 doesn't know english.

Ok, first and for most, the most important word in the English language, sex.

Thats all you need to know.

Putting my car on a dynapack 3000 as I type. Gonna be the first time getting a dynometer reading :)

boost set at 8psi
relative temp 81degrees
humidity = humid lol
209.4 whp @ 6011rpm
186.3 torque @ 5829rpm

a lot more than I expected

Last edited:
You gotta build that motor! that gt30 is barely getting woke up to put that out!!

Hehe. Tell me about it. I got everything to go forged short of a block. But I was still suprised at what she put out. It's not even tuned unless you consider the ssafc superstockmap a tune. Either way I was happy with the results cuz I was guessing around the 170whp range

Last edited:
Changed the transmission oil last week, put in my Mobile1 motor oil and changed the radiator fluid. Car is feeling good :D
All I need is some new motor mounts!

^^^ thats what i need to do too...and i just need an OE pass. mount. everything else is good :D
might go with the inserts in the future.

Back