What have you done to your MSP today?

thats fine. all i know is the konig center caps looked really bad and out of place on there lol

i used some universal center caps. its textured. https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

centercaps1.jpg

got a ? guys, the FU*K do you remove the heat shield over the exhaust manifold!?!!?!!???

why dont u guys just unplug the O2 sensor....u dont have to cut anything

to get the heatshield off without risking damage to the O2 wiring, yes, you do. ESPECIALLY if you have stock piping, an engine cover, stock fans, and power steering. Space is more limited in that area than you'd think. this is why MANY people notch the bottom of the heatshield after either has been off the first time.

Plus, and I could be wrong here, I don't think the wiring harness fits through the hole in the heat shield.

Thats odd.. I've removed mine several times and didnt ever really have to worry about screwing up the 02 sensor wires. Then again I just removed the 02 sensor BUT to say you have to is far fetched. Now i agree with the reason why a lot of people "notch", "trim" out the bottom area of the sheild to make life easier. lol AND just for the hell of it yes you are that worth less 8p

i finally sold my injen cai. i got a $120 for it($116 after paypal fees :( ) and i have $1 left ;)

i bought a valve cover, and ngk wires for my 1.8 coil swap. $25 for the vc got a deal on it from a local guy(thanks simon) and $40 for the wires. i also spent the other $50 on something for a top secret project. anybody wanna guess?

Back