What have you done to your MSP today?

I was lucky with my car, it only had one sticker and it was easy to remove. On the other hand the previous owner drilled holes in the dash and b pillars to mount stupid ricer neons inside the car, those were the first things to go.

IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

The cars interior is almost perfect, and other than having a boost gauge and pod on the A-Pillar, aftermarket Kenwood Receiver and no leather on the stock shift knob, it's all stock, no holes, no wear, no stupid neons. Very well maintained.

My car is DIIIIIIRTY....

I was lucky with my car, it only had one sticker and it was easy to remove. On the other hand the previous owner drilled holes in the dash and b pillars to mount stupid ricer neons inside the car, those were the first things to go.

im so glad that my car came bone stock with nothing on or in the car lol

mine came with a boost gauge that the light doesn't work and a a/f ratio ricer gauge both jerry riggged. fixed the wiring so i wouldn't blow anymore fuses. but haven't got the wide band and new boost gauge yet. about to go drive it and think about coilovers vs. replacing just the strut.

anybody have any reveiws about D2 rs coilovers?

well at least we don't have to worry about you flip-floping about it anymore? LOL

you have my congratulations/condolences. Whichever you see fit.

congrats...and booo....and make them join the forum!

mine came with a boost gauge that the light doesn't work and a a/f ratio ricer gauge both jerry riggged. fixed the wiring so i wouldn't blow anymore fuses. but haven't got the wide band and new boost gauge yet. about to go drive it and think about coilovers vs. replacing just the strut.

anybody have any reveiws about D2 rs coilovers?

BC or go home.

ll tell them about the site, and i would have kept the car but i cant afford it with school. and it deffinatly was NOT a school beater car..

i have a $500 96 grand am se now lol!

ll tell them about the site, and i would have kept the car but i cant afford it with school. and it deffinatly was NOT a school beater car..

And you thought the MSP was not reliable...... haha. Glad you sold it since you couldnt afford it.

And you thought the MSP was not reliable...... haha. Glad you sold it since you couldnt afford it.

taking pictures today or tomorrow and making a thread since my computer is dead and have to use someone's camera.

For sale will be walbro pump, 2 set's amber side marker's/ 1 set clear, wrx injectors. later on not off the car yet hiboost j-pipe and mpnick s-pipe (pnp).

also selling car, pics and thread up soon gotta pick up my friend later to use his cam and go to his house to post the pics.

So I got my SSQV V3 in the mail today! But I don't know how the hell to get my old one off LOL. I know I need to get the c-clip off but I'm not sure what to use..ideas anybody? Oh and I will post pics as soon as it is in.

got picture taken of walbro pump, 3 sets of sidemarkers, and wrx injectors. gotta put pics on a disc and make the thread, it will be a few days probably done by monday. Taking pics of my car tonight, and can't get pics of the s-pipe and j-pipe until off the car.

Back