What have you done to your MS3 today?

ahhhhhhh man, you're killing me - your ride looks really sweet, and the wheels surely worth every penny. dayum!

bb, nice wheels, and add 1 the fun is why we have the car i think

Thanks!! I shopped long and hard for them. RacerXgirl had a set for sale here about a year ago, but I couldn't make it happen then. That's when I made up my mind. And while I don't consider them the most exciting wheels out there, they are +50mm offset, 1/2" wider (7") for the 225's I intended and am running, <$200 ea. w/caps, lugs and centering rings, and most importantly <14 lbs ea... one reason I stayed w/17's or I would've gone to 18's. They are roughly 5 lbs less ea than the OE 17's are.

You guys should stay in the 18-19" range though for the MS. 17's fit and are OK, but just don't look quite right on the MS3.

BC Coilovers

DSC00328.jpg

Got the audio system replaced to fix the bass drop-out. New software version is 1.01M3CU. Seems to have fixed the problem. More testing tomorrow. ;)

installed the new alpine x100 media player and a set of polk audio sr6500s.

installed hks ssqv bov.

installed twm short shifter + bushings.

LOVE all of it. YAY.

Installed the rear motor mount with Corksport inserts I bought from DarkSun. Smoother torque transfer and easier shifts.

spent all night and all morning cleaning my car. next time im DD im not taking my car.
general rule of thumb for DD,s is you dont drive your own car as you have found out . I people are drinking they really dont care about others cars but if it is their own then the chances of them ralghing is reduced

my gf booted in my car once last year, i had to take out the center console to get all the smell out. thats the last time i was DD

well it was the gf and during the last part of the ride home on a road with no sholder or exits anywhere imediatly available.

Installed a new horn. Found this at Harbor Freight:

Attachments

• 419-big.jpg
    419-big.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 154
Back