Spicy with Black TE37's

from the last shoot enjoy!
btown_02.jpg

im in love haha ive always wanted a set of te37's!
They just look great on your car! (thumb)

thanks, it was supposed to be a feature but when they called me I had already sold the car :(

PS-car is looking amazing...new wallpaper!!

Pirana has been inspiration for many on this forum!! :)

nk2a Lookin sweet as hell...I think the old black mirrors were a nice touch though... whah happened??

This is by far the sickest MSP currently on the Forums and might also say World Wide without a doubt.....

In my humble opinion this car needs a nice set of BBK with Calipers painted Spicy as well, 03.5 Wing, Carbon Fiber Roof Cap, Carbon Fiber Mirror caps, Rear Carbon Fiber lower bumper Diffuser along with 03.5 rear bumber lip and last some nice Headlights Retrofit.... Jesus i can just imagine how ridiculous sick this car will look with those 7 things!!!!!! Congrats Hands Down !!!!!

I can go on and on,,, this car is simply out of control So sick !!!! lol lol

Last edited:
Hehehe. This is prob the only thread that gets updated in my subscriptions!!

blush

This is by far the sickest MSP currently on the Forums and might also say World Wide without a doubt.....

In my humble opinion this car needs a nice set of BBK with Calipers painted Spicy as well, 03.5 Wing, Carbon Fiber Roof Cap, Carbon Fiber Mirror caps, Rear Carbon Fiber lower bumper Diffuser along with 03.5 rear bumber lip and last some nice Headlights Retrofit.... Jesus i can just imagine how ridiculous sick this car will look with those 7 things!!!!!! Congrats Hands Down !!!!!

I can go on and on,,, this car is simply out of control So sick !!!! lol lol

BBK in the works - gold to match the cage - wing, custom design - roof cap thought about it - diffuser, playing with ideas - cant mess with cand,p5 cdm lol.

glad you like, should be a good summer for her

18x8.5 +22 - sorry bout quality uploaded from phone. gotta love FTP aps on the iPhone. so here is the test fit for the fronts. spot on IMO. a little messing with camber & caster and all will be right. going to fit the rears tomorrow am. my guess is I'll need to come in a bit. the bronze te37s are used. picked up cheap and will be refinished. prob matt black with spicy lip. may run a bronze lip for a while just for kicks. anyway enjoy. I still need to pick up rears but wanted to test fit this offset first.

te3700.jpg
te3701.jpg
te3702.jpg
te3703.jpg

Last edited:
Make sure the suspension keeps those out of the fenders... I'm nervous for ya (nailbyt)

im lovin it! one of my favorite msp's next to pirana's. his was definatly an inspiration in my build and it shows.

Back