Spicy with Black TE37's

here are the 40 series tires > I little camber and some drop and it'll be perfect

teaser_fitment_205x40x18_8.5_001.jpg

teaser_fitment_205x40x18_8.5_002.jpg

teaser_fitment_205x40x18_8.5_003.jpg

teaser_fitment_205x40x18_8.5_004.jpg

and a dirty chop - going to be adding a little somn somn to the wheels, once they are sprayed, should be dope. a little different then the last pair and sa90 inspired

teaser_fitment_205x40x18_8.5_000.jpg

thanks guys - yeah its getting better slowly - after the suspension tweaks its going to be rockn - hoping to get to that in the next few days.

rears will be here soon. backs are going to suck!

more updates - going to keep em coming

here is the latest acquisition for the back - i think my old set will be up on the market soon, not sure what to do with so many volks

IMG_0260.jpg

hold onto them, they're like gold. lol this is gonna be a sick ass setup, can't wait to see it finished.

The matte grey smokey color is going to look tits on spicy. Nk2a's new mods always wins, keep it up!!

so here's the current rear set up - crazy thrilled with a few things. fitment is exactly what i was going for. same poke on front as back. the whole suspension needs to be dialed in but that's next on the list after wheels are fitted.

the other cool thing that happen - i didn't expect the le37t's to have a slightly different lip. it's real subtle but it looks deeper because there's no extra step like the normal te's. this helps more then i would expect when running a reversed staggered setup. it actually looks as if the rears have more depth then the fronts even tho they are a less aggressive offset.

tires should be on next week and i'll roll out and do a shoot with all le37t's on and for fun the more aggressive setup with the missmatched pairs

anyway super stoked it all work out like it did. sad to see the old te's off in the distance up against the garage. they're not going to get much love in the coming months.

Last edited:
Back