Spicy with Black TE37's

Looks really nice man!

With your Perrin...how do you make your bumper fit so well...no gaps nothing!?

Mine sags...more and more each day...it's pissing me off!

how do you keep your car so clean all the time!?
sick car man, i actually had a few pics of yours as my desktop background for a while lol
need pics with the new grill

wheel fitment specs have changed stay tuned ***

thanks everyone for the complements - its been a while since i posted and always great to here the response when I do. It helps keep me poring money into this b****.

next addition(s) will be grill, ready to go on just need to remember it this time around, going to get 10 mil spacers for the fronts and push out the rears by 5 mil with some camber. should look flush and bulked out. going to upgrade to 40 series low tread tires. also found some CF side splitters so i may pick those up to see how they integrate with the splitter.

the splitter did come out nice but one thing i noticed is that because i mounted it flush with the bumper to help make it stick out further the back of the splitter doesn't line up with the back of the lip. going to have to think about that one.

anyway, i'll keep you guys updated as always on new additions.

amazing x1000! holy s*** man, the splitter looks great. I like the p5 headights, nice touch. nK2a for president!!

thanks sanders! not sure I would want that job right now

Looks really nice man!

With your Perrin...how do you make your bumper fit so well...no gaps nothing!?

Mine sags...more and more each day...it's pissing me off!

lots of fussing. also with the P5 headlights having cracked bumper tabs i have no bumper pins holding the bumper on near the would be signals. i just pulled and tightened the hell out of the bolts and its seems to be holding up. next time around I will rig some thing to hold the bumper in under the headlights.

how do you keep your car so clean all the time!?
sick car man, i actually had a few pics of yours as my desktop background for a while lol
need pics with the new grill

it doesn't get driven much so that helps. thanks for the complements! grill is next on the list. was kicking my self that I forgot it when I installed the splitter.

so nice!

now go out and drive it while you still can!

wish it was fun to drive. in the middle of a motor build and I dont like to roll it around with an annoying knock :(. been waiting on 505's intake mani. any week now and I can finish off the motor and get her up and running.

the pics... where did they go? :'(

back up! thanks for the notice.

Last edited:
Damn. That thing is gorgeous!.....I miss my car everytime I see clean MSP's like this one. Glad to see your still being creative with the build of this beauty.

awesome work man! car looks amazingly clean. good to see someone has taken reigns after pirana dismantled his protege. excellent work and keep it up

Back