Spicy with Black TE37's

picked up belts today!

status_belts_01.jpg

status_belts_02.jpg

took the msp out to a vip rollout this weekend. here are some pics that my buddy Clayton took.

vip_rollout_01.jpg

vip_rollout_02.jpg

vip_rollout_03.jpg

vip_rollout_04.jpg

vip_rollout_05.jpg

vip_rollout_06.jpg

vip_rollout_07.jpg

took the msp out to a vip rollout this weekend. here are some pics that my buddy Clayton took.

Your car is definitely the cleanest MSP i've ever seen, but in my opinion your car will look even more insane if you change your rear bumper lip for the 03.5 lip as well as add the 03.5 Wing..

Last edited by a moderator:
Your car is definitely the cleanest MSP i've ever seen, but in my opinion your car will look even more insane if you change your rear bumper lip for the 03.5 lip as well as add the 03.5 Wing..

Dont quote pictures in your reply...

excellent work, thanks for representing the NW.

you dont drive that downtown do you, with that stance? my suspension is so jacked from the streets..

did you/ do you hang out in eastlake at all? think i asked you that few years ago..lol. remember passing on Boylston a spicy with a cf trunk month or so ago..

old grille??

nk2a - Sweet ride man. So fresh and so clean. I like the orange and cf look. And theres no fading or anything. Great job. What suspension are u riding if u dont mind me asking.

nam nam nam.... looks awesome, i've seen pictures before, but this is the first time seeing your thread... makes me miss my protege even MORE now..

one more :) thanks yuall, pics did come out nice.

3.5 rear lip is in the works but a ways out, not doing a 3.5 spoiler. if anything i will retrofit an ac bmw spoiler to work. i like the flush look. new auto exe grill is going on soon. getting it painted right now and wasn't ready for the rollout. yup, KSPORT sus.

vip_rollout_08.jpg

Last edited:
Back