Spicy with Black TE37's

Dude...wow.

I thought Josh's RX8 was sex in a bottle...but this is just sex with a bottle.

(hump)

The hottest MSP out there and still going strong! So anymore plans or pretty much done and sell it like everyone else? I Noticed you picked up Chris grill=) LMK if you ever part out in the end because the Volks got to come back to Hawaii!
Peace
Efren

Agreed.

But still...breddah...you have the wickedest P5...that Mint Blue kit is so wicked man!!

The hottest MSP out there and still going strong! So anymore plans or pretty much done and sell it like everyone else? I Noticed you picked up Chris grill=) LMK if you ever part out in the end because the Volks got to come back to Hawaii!
Peace
Efren

Thanks Efren! - No part out, I'm going to keep this one :) - Plans...Was toying with the idea of adding a fuel cell, but decided against it. So i'll be finishing the trunk space out as is and replacing the floor carpet to match the black carpeting on the custom rear seat delete. I'm also rebuilding the motor so most of my focu$ will be on getting that done right. Once all that is done I'll probably design custom front & side bottom line type CF areo parts.
IMG_4569Large.jpg

I also picked up a DG lip, which I still have to arrange to pick up for a custom front bumper project. not sure I'll run with it but wanted to take a stab at designing a front alternative. We'll see how that goes.

Agreed.
But still...breddah...you have the wickedest P5...that Mint Blue kit is so wicked man!!
thanks man! Agreed

sick msp man, all those nice little touches definately make it!
keep up the great work
Thanks - I'm in to the details, that's the fun part :) - speaking of witch, i'm getting the seat brackets powder coated to match the rollbar!

When will you have the new grille on?
Not sure, prob be a while - want to do the same thing as atlspace's grill

Last edited:
wow. everytime im feeling down about my car and start to think about trading it in for an MS3 or something. i come to this thread, very inspirational, works everytime
goodjob!!!

I think he's talking about his old P5's grill. He used the mesh from the stock grill for the DG grill so that the mesh meshed with the mesh on the lower grill.... mesh.

I have the opportunity to pick up some TE-37s from Japan for really cheap...because they got curbed. :/
Should I get them anyway...could use them as winter wheels...or maybe attempt to get them fixed. The guy is gonna send me pics this week sometime.

Thoughts?

I have the opportunity to pick up some TE-37s from Japan for really cheap...because they got curbed. :/
Should I get them anyway...could use them as winter wheels...or maybe attempt to get them fixed. The guy is gonna send me pics this week sometime.

Thoughts?

If the damage is minor and they're the desired size & offset (mine are 18's +48 but would have rather had +43 - I'm running 5 mil spacers up front and 3 mil spacers in back) go a head and do it.

Thoughts?

Do it, if you don't like them I'll buy them.

Thoughts?

There is ways of fixing the curb rash with Bondo spot putty. I wrote a how to on it in the how to section of the forum. Just fix them and get them powdercoated to cover the repaired damage.

Hmmm true.
Also came across a set of SSR staggered 18s in chrome with a VIP lip. Totally NOT my style, but the guy only wants $400 for them. Christmas + bday might come a little early this year. Again, pics to come.
(I have the 18s saved on my pc...I'm on my itouch right now).

Turns out the TE37s weren't TE37s...they were some volk rays...
Anyway...here's those fat 18s I was talking about.

Last edited:
Back