Spicy with Black TE37's

thanks for the comps > here are two more real s*** teaser pics, long over do for a good photo shoot. perhaps tomorrow if its nice out.

msp_personal.jpg

msp_reardeleats.jpg

i know lots of teaser cell pics in this thread. hope these make up for it a little bit

msp_001.jpg

msp_002.jpg

msp_003.jpg

msp_004.jpg

msp_005.jpg

msp_006.jpg

msp_007.jpg

msp_015.jpg

msp_008.jpg

msp_009.jpg

msp_010.jpg

msp_012.jpg

msp_013.jpg

msp_014.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhh, refreshing. Love the Personal steering wheel....after my own heart there.

Where do you source? I usually have to hunt on Honda/Acura sites for seats, steering wheels, shift knobs, etc.

Anyways, looking very nice. Keep us updated on the progress.

This is my favorite MSP by far. I want to do a photoshoot, arghh !

Dude, the roll cage is so clean and the drop is hella low. I nominate nk2a for MOTM :) lol

This is my favorite MSP by far. I want to do a photoshoot, arghh !

Dude, the roll cage is so clean and the drop is hella low. I nominate nk2a for MOTM :) lol

ah thanks sanders :) a photoshoot would be ridiculous, black and orange, maybe swap wheels for a sec. one of these days perhaps. its crazy how this project has turned into a beast. i know you know with everything you got going on. i had to pick up a daily as well. been thinking of adding a fuel cell to the trunk before i finish it off. i hate cars. MOTM, maybe one of these days ;)

Yeah this is probably the cleanest spicy since Vodapas, the attention to detail bro, sooooo sick...

i tend to get caught up in details. sux really cuz nothing is ever finished. always something new to tweak. honored to have a Vodapas comp. obviously an inspiration.

Ahhhh, refreshing. Love the Personal steering wheel....after my own heart there.
Where do you source?

the wheel really helped pull everything together. check out > weak-sauce

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back